Life's little lessons

anus ankle soupanus ankle soup Posts: 124
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I was eating diner with my seven year old daughter this evening and had Lost Dogs playing in the background. While YLB played, in a joking way, I asked "are you the boxer or the bag?" Without hesitating she said "the boxer!" I responded "Yes you are honey, yes you are..." :D

(BTW she loves Drifting and Dirty Frank)
How I choose to feel is how I am.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I'd rather be the bag. :mrgreen:
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    I thought it was to do with if the bosy got sent home in a box or a bag so I don't want to be either just yet, got another 50or so years in me I think. Stopped breathing a few times after an accident I had in 1996 apparently & that's way close enough for me until I reach a great old geriatric age! ;-)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I'd like to be the wizard on a whale.

(don't know if he actually says that - but its what it sounds like)
  • morello wrote:
    I thought it was to do with if the bosy got sent home in a box or a bag so I don't want to be either just yet, got another 50or so years in me I think. Stopped breathing a few times after an accident I had in 1996 apparently & that's way close enough for me until I reach a great old geriatric age! ;-)
    I had always thought the Lost Dogs version was boxer or bag, to me meaning a fighter or victim; which is why I was pleased with her answer.
    How I choose to feel is how I am.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I had always thought the Lost Dogs version was boxer or bag, to me meaning a fighter or victim; which is why I was pleased with her answer.

...because she really understood your perceived meaning of the song! Don't read too much into it! :mrgreen: