Which vinyl to buy? HELP!

backspacer.backspacer. Posts: 70
edited March 2010 in The Porch
so.. to make a long story short i came across an extra $200. Im going to spend it on Pearl Jam vinyl.

I already have Backspacer, Vitalogy, No Code, Vs. and 2000 to now Xmas singles. I also have most singles.

What vinyl would you spend it on?

Anybody want to sell me anything? Ill probably use ebay if i dont find anything on here.

Thank you for your time.
Michael
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,242
    Go get Binaural. It's pretty awesome! Or ITW if you can find it for that much
    www.cluthelee.com
  • id love to find ITW for that much.
  • Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    itw is one of the best sound vinyls i own
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    You can get the re-release of Ten still in the goods section. Ten alone is under $20 if you don't want to splurge for the deluxe edition.

Other than that I'd suggest getting Yield if you can find it, and I think you can probably still get the self-titled album for a decent price.
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    Live on two legs . u have to go after the long out of print stuff know . ;)
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    get the old xmas singles since you already have 2000- now
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• oooh what about mirrorball? anyone have it? hows it sound?
  • whgarrettwhgarrett Posts: 574
    I sure as hell hope you aren't gonna spend 200.00 on just one album. To the guy who said his ITW was his best sounding record. Dude, you need new ears and/or some more albums. Production on that album blows. Great material. Awful recording. ;) Of course I just bought a 200.00 dollar cd the other day, so to each their own. :D
  • oooh what about mirrorball? anyone have it? hows it sound?

It sounds Awesome.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    binaural_g.jpg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    get all of them ! :-))
    check the prices of those you don't have and buy the most affordable ones. Mirroball is cheap so get it anyway. A must have. Binaural, ITW...

EDIT: there's a benny on ebay for "only" 1000 pounds.. crazy price... i got mine for $250
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    oooh what about mirrorball? anyone have it? hows it sound?

MIRRORBALL is also a classic. it sounds even better on vinyl
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself