Turns the bow back, tows and.. drops the line

FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Puts his faith in love and tremor christ!!! Really happy this resurfaced live in Philly.. i hope it sticks around in rotation! This song is probably one of their best IMO .. lets face it Vitalogy as a whole is just a true master piece , even after all these years.. incredible. Yeah ok now im officially pumped for MSG..
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    agreed
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Puts his faith in love and tremor christ!!! Really happy this resurfaced live in Philly.. i hope it sticks around in rotation! This song is probably one of their best IMO .. lets face it Vitalogy as a whole is just a true master piece , even after all these years.. incredible. Yeah ok now im officially pumped for MSG..
    In Philly, Tremor Christ sounded f*ckn great! Eddie screwed it up in LA though, started with the 2nd verse :lol:. They've only played it 1x since 2003 before they dusted it off & played it 3x this last tour. Nice 8-)
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • blindmuleblindmule Posts: 138
    LOVE this song - I definitely hope they play this in MSG1
  • IsaacIsaac Posts: 137

Tremor Christ is one of those mid tempo wonders that PJ does so well. Has a nice peek... "It's divine, whoaaa hooo."

Think I will listen to it, right now... thanks for the reminder!
  • airblue1airblue1 Posts: 404
    The smallest oceans still get...big, big waves...
    Hail To the Victors
    I refer to those in front...
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    In Philly, Tremor Christ sounded f*ckn great! Eddie screwed it up in LA though, started with the 2nd verse :lol:. They've only played it 1x since 2003 before they dusted it off & played it 3x this last tour. Nice 8-)

Yeah i thought it sounded amazing.. i don't think the buzz from those shows has worn off yet :D
    Ransom paid the devil... he whispers pleasing words.. Triumphant are the angels .. if they can get there first... Is it me or is this song the epitome of romanticism ?