Pearl Jam Fantasy Baseball League

buckleymookiebuckleymookie Posts: 18
edited March 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I wanted to post here for any fellow Pearl Jam fans who wanted to play some fantasy baseball this season. I've formed a free yahoo league entitled Ten Club Baseball, and it's going to be an autopick 12 team standard rules head to head league. I also want each team's name to be a Pearl Jam song, and yes Red Mosquito is already taken by yours truly! =) I'll post the info below for any of those who might be interested, or you can likely do a search somewhere to find custom league or I can email you with invite too. Cya on the diamond!

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com ... r&.scrumb=

League ID#: 580870
Password: backspacer
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I'm in my fill of leagues already. Sounds like this one will be fun though

good luck!
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    This is fun to find. I just posted elsewhere asking if this type of thing was in action. It is!

Now I will lose and no doubt get obsessed. You all have an unfair advantage-I'm English!

Errrr.....when is the draft? I am so fantasy uneducated!
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • We need one more team and then the computer will do an autodraft for us and randomly select our players by their preranked order. So once that last team is in I'll just push the ready button and it'll generate all our seperate teams. In the meantime you can go online and prerank the players how best you see fit.
  • im in.