Treat Us... Come to Rhode Island May 18th!!!

jr211945jr211945 Posts: 10
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Instead of waiting around to c if Boston can do another show..Rhode Island is waitng for a Pearl Jam show.. Need help here everyone... FYI... The Dunk is open that night.....
JVR
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LD212318LD212318 Posts: 12
    I agree with you 100%. I don't know how though. They would have to move all the equipment from Boston to Providence in less than a day. I guess it's possible. I do remember last show at Greatwoods Eddie saying, "It's great to be back in Rhode Island." That got a pretty good applause from the crowd.
  • DAVEPJDAVEPJ Posts: 22
    This would be awesome -- but I agree that logistically it would be really tough for them to move their gear. You can pretty much guarantee a sellout anywhere in New England, but as a RI'er I would be beyond stoked to have them play here!!
    he'e nalu
  • FirstExitFirstExit Los Angeles Posts: 973
    If they played the Dunkin Donuts center, that would be LEGENDARY.

But it won't happen. lol.
  • LD212318 wrote:
    I agree with you 100%. I don't know how though. They would have to move all the equipment from Boston to Providence in less than a day. I guess it's possible. I do remember last show at Greatwoods Eddie saying, "It's great to be back in Rhode Island." That got a pretty good applause from the crowd.

Would it really be all that difficult? They go from KC to St. Louis, Columbus to Noblesville and Cleveland to Buffalo all in less than a day on this tour, and all those locations are further apart than Boston/Providence.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • jbmulder9jbmulder9 Posts: 228
    +1 on this...

come to the dunk PJ!
    1994 boston II
    1996 hartford
    2003 albany
    2003 mansfield I, II, III
    2004 boston I, II