ISO: Target Tshirt...

mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
edited April 2010 in The Porch
hey everyone---

was wondering if anyone had an extra XL Spaceman PJ (Target) shirt. i meant to grab one for a friend of mine and now they're sold out. i know it's a long shot, but figured it was worth a try. thanks!

-Matt
I LOVE MUSIC.
www.cluthelee.com
www.cluthe.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    bump!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • RansomPTDRansomPTD Posts: 298
    Anything to trade?
  • flagsflags Posts: 47
    I do have one brand new XL, tag still on it. If interested, please PM me. I would just ask what I paid for it ($20), plus a few bucks to mail it. Or if you have anything interesting to trade :)
  • BM42909BM42909 Posts: 143
    The XL fits like a Med/Large. I have one that's been worn twice. Soft as hell, but I feel like a douchebag wearing it because they are the tight fit.
  • flagsflags Posts: 47
    Correct, they do fit a little small...
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Hey--

I have a bunch of these. I had put some orders in originally for people on the board and they didnt get shipped until a LONG time after.

If ANYONE wants them... I can sell them for cost + shipping... I can get a better quote for those that are interested, but it looks like $29 shipped (they were like $23.50 with tax and shipping plus $5 for priority shipping).

Let me know - I got like 6 of each size. I forgot to cancel and they shipped and then it was around Christmas and with the holidays I forgot to return them... long story short, if anyone wants them let me know!
    wow---thanks for all of the responses!! i don't have much to trade, to be honest. i have one of these shirts & absolutely love it---my buddy keeps nagging me about it, so i thought i'd surprise him!

anyway, here's what i have to trade:
    PJ "Reach" shirt (XL)
    PJ "The Fixer" shirt (L)
    PJ "IIC" shirt (L)
    all are in great shape!

picture:
    photo-2.jpg

Kings of Leon autographed cd
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=104031&hilit=Autographed
    (pics/info) not sure if this is more valuable than the shirt (i think it is), but i'd be willing to take the shirt + a little cash for the cd.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    I have one, I will see what size it is.

MFC06, you making any east coast shows this year?
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
    10C Rocks wrote:

i wish!! we thought about going to Kansas City...but that's the week of final exams for my wife & i. keeping my fingers crossed for some TX dates in the Fall!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,445
    mfc2006 wrote:
    10C Rocks wrote:

i wish!! we thought about going to Kansas City...but that's the week of final exams for my wife & i. keeping my fingers crossed for some TX dates in the Fall!
    Fuck exams....

Go to the shows........

hehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    mfc2006 wrote:
    10C Rocks wrote:

Fuck exams....

Go to the shows........

hehehehe

hey buddy!! believe me...we were a little tempted (for about 10 seconds), then reality set in!! if only these shows were the following week!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Sunday bump!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,415
    BM42909 wrote:
    The XL fits like a Med/Large. I have one that's been worn twice. Soft as hell, but I feel like a douchebag wearing it because they are the tight fit.

:oops: I know how you feel. I got an XL one too but my shoulders were too big for the shirt. It was totally tight. Imagine washing that thing a few times? Mama mia!!!
  • nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    nevermind i found it.
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,561
    I do have one brand new XL, tag still on it. If interested, please PM me. I would just ask what I paid for it ($20), plus a few bucks to mail it. Or if you have anything interesting to trade :)
    i have screen legend Anthony Quinn's undershirt. I nabbed it from him many years back when he was working out in the park. Interested??
    bump! does anyone want to trade? if not, i'll be buying one from you, drsluggo!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com