10c please release the sections you've reserved for us.

punkmattpunkmatt Posts: 122
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I would love it if 10c would release the sections they sold during their presales. At least we would know worse case scenario. I was quite unhappy with the seats I had for Chicago 1 section 320 something. Obviously there were a lot more 10c members there the first night because I was quite satisfied night 2 section 115. Knowing and estimating my number I would have secured better seats for night 1 as well. Why the secret? I spent all of the first day in Chicago looking for binoculars and have scheduled an eye appointment for myself just in case this time.

So therefore 10c please release the sections once all of the presales are over. Please for those of us with low seniority (even if its because we accidentally lost our original membership in 2005 :cry: )

Cheers,
Matt
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,687
    Yeah it would be awesome if they could atleast give you an idea. First time i bought through 10c and thats the only thing that gets me. But anyway I'm still extremely happy I got seats no matter where they are. I still tried to score seats through TM and the only ones I would have been able to get, would have been in upper bowl. So I figure the 10c seats would have to be better. Cheers, still extremely happy I'm going. :D
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    not gonna happen.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Won't happen. Sorry man.

David
    64xxx
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    no
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • punkmattpunkmatt Posts: 122
    I had to purchase 3 tickets for my kids to the St. Louis show through TM. I would love to know if they are going to be anywhere close to me. Luckily they are 15, 13, and 12 or else I wouldn't have even considered them getting tickets since 10c members are limited to 2 seats.
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    This would greatly help scalpers pre-sell TC tickets.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    I kind of like that anticipatory moment when you get your envelope from the 10C window and open it like it was a fuckin wanka bar.

I don't want to know in advance, that would kill the moment.
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,243
    CJMST3K wrote:

EXACTLY!!

Why is this concept so difficult to understand?
  • G-forceG-force Posts: 218
    The current system works very well i believe, the past few shows i have been satisfied with the process and results. I have a mediocre number- low 200's and ususally sit stone's side and have reasonably good seats depending on the popularity of the venue.

I am curious if all the low numbers get assigned dispproportinatly to Mike's side, or if it is evenly distributed side to side. It appears to me all the long time 10C members ususally sit with Mike, my observation, wondering what other's think.
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Yeah i would like to know but that anit gonna happen, :|
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Posts: 3,020
    CJMST3K wrote:

No doubt. Imagine you found out prior to that you won the lottery? Somebody could make a killing off those tix.
  • Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    URthekey wrote:
    I kind of like that anticipatory moment when you get your envelope from the 10C window and open it like it was a fuckin wanka bar.

I don't want to know in advance, that would kill the moment.

I agree
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    I like the surprise, plus I want nothing that will give scalpers a leg up.
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,843
    punkmatt wrote:
    I had to purchase 3 tickets for my kids to the St. Louis show through TM. I would love to know if they are going to be anywhere close to me. Luckily they are 15, 13, and 12 or else I wouldn't have even considered them getting tickets since 10c members are limited to 2 seats.

Why wouldn't you just purchase five seats together and sit with your kids? I would think you'd have more fun being able to enjoy the show with your kids versus being close to the band.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,944
    punkmatt wrote:

Why wouldn't you just purchase five seats together and sit with your kids? I would think you'd have more fun being able to enjoy the show with your kids versus being close to the band.
    Cuz he's/she's a pearl jam fan!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • punkmattpunkmatt Posts: 122
    My 10c tickets were purchased before any plans to take my kids out of school and on a vacation to the show were made. The presale happened too quickly to make that a reality for us..Its not like i'm asking for specific seat numbers, I just suggested letting us know the sections that were reserved . I understand the scalping issue, its a shame. Needless to say, it will probably end up that my wife and I will split the kids between us so they have an adult with them. Not a big deal, just thought I'd ask for parents in the same situation.

Cheers
    Matt
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I like to be surprised. I like the intense hopeful outlook I feel up to the show, the anticipation. It adds to the whole Pearl Jam concert experience for me. Like a kid at Christmastime.
    Have I been disappointed? well with 333xxx I'm pretty much prepared but I have been so totally blown away with awesome seats too. I wouldn't change it
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    punkmatt wrote:
    My 10c tickets were purchased before any plans to take my kids out of school and on a vacation to the show were made. The presale happened too quickly to make that a reality for us..Its not like i'm asking for specific seat numbers, I just suggested letting us know the sections that were reserved . I understand the scalping issue, its a shame. Needless to say, it will probably end up that my wife and I will split the kids between us so they have an adult with them. Not a big deal, just thought I'd ask for parents in the same situation.

Cheers
    Matt

Taking your kids to a show, im sure they will have a great time!!!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    DS1119 wrote:
    Won't happen. Sorry man.

David
    64xxx

It'd be funny if you ended up at the back of the floor though :twisted:
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Won't happen. Sorry man.

David
    64xxx

It'd be funny if you ended up at the back of the floor though :twisted:
    section 109 ;);)
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight