Monkey Pants Melancholy Face Cupboard

Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Posts: 1,230
edited March 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I saw How to Train your Dragon in Imax 3D last night.
AMAZING MOVIE.
Great use of 3D technology, animation technology and storytelling. I was worried it was going to be hokey and cheesy - couldn't be farther from the truth! Go see this movie RIGHT NOW.

http://www.howtotrainyourdragon.com/
"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING ON THE INTERNET??? GO SEE THIS MOVIE!
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    what does it have to do with putting 2 dots in the at money of avatar?
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • It's just such a better story and use of 3D.
    But seriously. Stop talking. Just go to the theatre. If it's not open yet, go there and pound on the door.
    It's just such a better story and use of 3D.
    But seriously. Stop talking. Just go to the theatre. If it's not open yet, go there and pound on the door.
    im not talking i'm typing...
  • MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
    Maybe I am slow today. What does the title of the thread have to do with how good the movie is?
    Maybe I am slow today. What does the title of the thread have to do with how good the movie is?
    something about @ dollars and bullet points :roll:
    i dont' take any movie reviews seriously that use punctuation as substitutes for letters 8-)
  • Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    is that jay barachal? i know that last name is probably spelled wrong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHUhygdAZIw
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • Maybe I am slow today. What does the title of the thread have to do with how good the movie is?

It's OK. You can't all be as smart as me.... I will adjust the name of the thread to reflect the topic...