Xbox: Battlefield: Bad Company 2

lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
edited March 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
PJ Gammers,

What's the consensus of anyone who has this (released 3/2/10).?

I love CODMW2 but miss the greatnesss of Battlefield's "jump into anything and drive, fly it" mode..

Will Battlefield: Bad Company 2 ( especially on-line multi-player) make me forget even own CODMW2 ?

I just watched the video review on Gamespot and think it might be just what I was waiting for...!

Thanks in advance... (as always)

BTW.. I am Locked44 on xbox live...

feel free to reach out to me when you are having a fragging good time!
"This here's a REQUEST!"
EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
10/25/13 Hartford
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• As a fan of the Original Battlefiled On the regular X-box, I have got every subsequent release since. I didn't think the Original Bad Company was as bad as everyone said.

I have been playing the MW2 quite regularly but was getting tired of all the whiners and glitchers, + getting a voicemail everyday about a 10 prestige lobby was getting annoying.

That being said, the new Battlefield is great. It's not a perfect game by any means. It is an easier game to play though. None of the killstreak perks and enhancements to really deal with which is nice. You can actually protect a target without getting 10 noob tubes launched at you :) The action is not as fast paced as MW2 and the player movements and guns aren't as nice looking. But it does have a lot of variety. I say pick it up so I have someone to play with :mrgreen:

Also check out nextgentactics on the machinima channel on youtube. They make excellenct MW2 and BFMC vids that have helped me out quite a bit.
    NERDS!
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    i've expressed my love for this game a few times already on this forum. was playing mf2 religiously since it's release and have only played it twice since bad company came out. so yeah... made me forget that broken game pretty quickly.

this game rocks balls.

xbox gamertag: hothfreeze

nerrrd.
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    and here is a fun little video titled, "how to not be a noob in bad company 2." directed a the mwf2 players.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcZ3wXF3r14
  • lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    i've expressed my love for this game a few times already on this forum. was playing mf2 religiously since it's release and have only played it twice since bad company came out. so yeah... made me forget that broken game pretty quickly.

this game rocks balls.

xbox gamertag: hothfreeze

nerrrd.

Good enough for me... thanks for the feedback..

on my way to the store now...

I find MW2 a bit too fast and hectic online...

Battlefield with upgraded weapons seems like a better home for me ...

Will post my thoughts after a few run-throughs..

Peace..
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford