do you want pearl jam to lose to Mcr

release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
edited March 2010 in The Porch
go vote for pearl jam were getting our ass kicked MCR has 60% pearl jam has 40%

MTV News’ Musical March Madness: Blink-182 Vs. 30 Seconds To Mars, Pearl Jam Vs. My Chemical Romance
newsroom.mtv.com

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2010/03/25/marc ... l-romance/

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    People who still watch MTV, deserve My Chemical Romance. :twisted:
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    Yes

I can't believe that shit is a sticky... How sad? Maybe I'm readin too much into it(maybe the mods just posted it for s's and g's). Seems really pathetic to me.
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    edited March 2010
    but whats funny is i got the post from from a certain jammer we all know..........but again you would rather see pj loose is what your saying ..... :twisted: j/k

lol :mrgreen: we know mtv suxs but fuck it ,, its a click bro it took less than a min to vote an then make a post here but hey bro i cant let PJ lose to a lil bitch band so just click it mate :mrgreen: an have a great day to :mrgreen:
    Post edited by release23420 on
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    but whats funny is i got the post from from a certain jammer we all know..........but again you would rather see pj loose is what your saying ..... :twisted: j/k

lol :mrgreen: we know mtv suxs but fuck it ,, its a click bro it took less than a min to vote an then make a post here but hey bro i cant let PJ loose to a lil bitch band so just click it mate :mrgreen: an have a great day to :mrgreen:

Oh, I'll vote for PJ, but doesn't it seem a little tacky for a a band as artistically credible as PJ to stoop so low as to chase votes around the internet. I just think they're above that shit.
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,805
    lose. And I want Pearl Jam to win.
    I miss igotid88
    DewieCox wrote:

lol :mrgreen: we know mtv suxs but fuck it ,, its a click bro it took less than a min to vote an then make a post here but hey bro i cant let PJ loose to a lil bitch band so just click it mate :mrgreen: an have a great day to :mrgreen:

Oh, I'll vote for PJ, but doesn't it seem a little tacky for a a band as artistically credible as PJ to stoop so low as to chase votes around the internet. I just think they're above that shit.

na bro heres what was up is i saw it one of my jamily's facebook page so i clicked on it i was thinking PJ would be smashing them, i saw MCR was kicking pj's ass so i just posted here to help pj get more votes,, because sorry mate i dont wanna pick up any music mag an read mtvs march madness music poll pearl jam loose to my chemical romance ,, thats why i posted here :mrgreen:
  • yo , it's lose with only one O. not loose.
    if you think what I believe is stupid, bizarre, ridiculous or outrageous.....it's ok, I think I had a brain tumor when I wrote that.
    thanks for informing me of the typo......................... :mrgreen: shit happens but thanx for letting me me know :mrgreen:
  • TiaMijaTiaMija Posts: 597
    No! And, they need some help because they are behind right now 58%-42%!