Den Haag 92

AntreaperAntreaper Posts: 256
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Newly discovered tonight....

It may rival Atlanta 94, but only cus i've heard Atlanta so much... Go to youtube right now and check some of these videos out. Fucking gold man. Gold.

I'd give anything to be at one of these shows back then.

Saying No
I've got a Feeling (Say hello to Heaven, Hunger Strike, ad lib)
Alone
Oceans

so fucking good, go: http://www.youtube.com/user/gndcd402

type in "Den Haag" in the search @ the right.
"It's as comfortable as can be. But when you're on stage playing with Neil, well -- it's one thing to be at the zoo and watch an animal pace around its cage. It's another to be in the cage with him." -Eddie Vedder
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AntreaperAntreaper Posts: 256
    edited...posted wrong link
    "It's as comfortable as can be. But when you're on stage playing with Neil, well -- it's one thing to be at the zoo and watch an animal pace around its cage. It's another to be in the cage with him." -Eddie Vedder
  • The first bootleg I ever bought at a shady record store on Canyon Road in Beaverton, Oregon was Den Haag 92. I was 15 at the time. The bootleg (I'm talking REAL BOOTLEG) didn't leave my discman for a month.

It's so weird to drop in here and see other Pearl Jam fans discovering this gem for the first time. This music endures!
  • HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    This is bar-none one of the best shows I've ever heard.

After I saw PJ in 1995 I went to a record store that I knew carried live boots because I thought I might be able to pick up a copy of the show I was just at. They didn't have my show, but I ran into a woman who saw me looking at the Den Haag show boot. She told me that she had it and it was phenomenal.

I don't know why (maybe because $25 was a lot of money to me at that time) but I didn't buy it. I regretted it by the very next day and went back some time later trying to find it only to discover that it had sold out. I spent approximately the next four years trying to find that show, and eventually did, at the same store no less.

I was definitely a fool for not buying it the first time because I was completely blown away by the energy, sound quality, musicianship, and intimacy of the recording.
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard
  • Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    definately one of the best shows ever....i came across this show by happenstance. I just found a random cd at my friends house and it was marked "Crazy PJ Shit" and I thought to myself....'i need to get me this' so I swiped it from him and it ended up being this show. It definately was some fucking crazy ass shit
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • cfbd68cfbd68 Posts: 228
    definately one of the best shows ever....i came across this show by happenstance. I just found a random cd at my friends house and it was marked "Crazy PJ Shit" and I thought to myself....'i need to get me this' so I swiped it from him and it ended up being this show. It definately was some fucking crazy ass shit
    Is that how you treat your friends :evil: ? I hope you burned it then returned the original :oops:
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder, to find an approach and a way to live
    Constant Recoil..Sometimes life, Don't leave you alone
    When the anxious is the present, unwrap your gifts, take your time
    cfbd68 wrote:
    Is that how you treat your friends :evil: ? I hope you burned it then returned the original :oops:

yea i gave it back after burning to my CPU, don't cry too much for him though because hes a jerk :lol:
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,561
    Antreaper wrote:

It may rival Atlanta 94, but only cus i've heard Atlanta so much... Go to youtube right now and check some of these videos out. Fucking gold man. Gold.

Saying No
    Alone
    Oceans

:thumbup:
  • Antreaper wrote:

Saying No
    Alone
    Oceans

Great stuff, thanks for posting it :thumbup:
    2006: Albany
    2008: MSG I, MSG II, Newark(EV)
    2009: Albany 1-2(EV), Philly 3
    2010: Boston, MSG I
    2013: Buffalo, Brooklyn II, Hartford
    2016: MSG 1, MSG II, Fenway 1
  • jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    "look out for that girl's head!...you just hit that girl's head!...so I apologize!"

-ed during 'why go' in den haag 92
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • AntreaperAntreaper Posts: 256
    "Jeff had one line! No, 2!" - I've got a Feeling
    Stone Puked right on that table over there
  • gregkitefangregkitefan Posts: 1,115
    My favorite version of I've Got A Feeling.
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    I've had this 'BOOT' for about 10 years now!..."Jeremy can you hear Me" :)