Hartford TIX just released BEHIND THE STAGE!

SmileDadSmileDad Posts: 186
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I GOTS SOME!

Section 107! Niiiice. I was shut out of the 10c presale last week. I've been watching... waiting for good seats to pop up, and SHAZAM! Mr. McCready's side! Thank you verrrrry much!

On with the show.

8-)
"This one's for Shae" -Ed, right before playing SMILE for my daughter (who was 9 then) BOSTON GARDEN 5-25-06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    Good score!
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • SmileDadSmileDad Posts: 186
    Good score!

CANNOT WAIT NOW!!!!!!!

:!:
    "This one's for Shae" -Ed, right before playing SMILE for my daughter (who was 9 then) BOSTON GARDEN 5-25-06
  • PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    nice!....gonna rip the roof off the mall
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    ticketmaster?
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    StillHere wrote:
    ticketmaster?

SI.
    SmileDad wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    ticketmaster?

SI.

????????

sorry but ?? :oops:
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    StillHere wrote:
    SmileDad wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    ticketmaster?

SI.

????????

yes...TM. Get 'em while they're available...
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    nice score..I'm only pulling up upper level side stuff at the moment. Guess I'll keep looking
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    Aero83_ wrote:
    nice score..I'm only pulling up upper level side stuff at the moment. Guess I'll keep looking

ask for lower level seating ...NOT BEST AVAILABLE .... i just checked 107 row j 10-11.....
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Word. I knew they would. Can't wait to make that place shake!!
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    Oh sure, now they're showing...I'm going to have to transfer some funds quick like.
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
    bump
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Word. I knew they would. Can't wait to make that place shake!!

Even though I got the 10C tix, we all are definitely going to make the XL shake. Maybe they'll do Evolution and the stage will shake.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    StillHere wrote:
    SmileDad wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    ticketmaster?

SI.

????????

seriously?? You don't know the Spanish word for yes?? ;)
    LOL! :D

Sí, ya sé la palabra española para sí. Con las letras mayúsculas, pensé SI es la abreviatura de otra cosa ... lol!

In other words, Yes, I do know that "si" is yes in Spanish, but you wrote "SI" in capitals and while I was thinking that maybe you meant "si" "yes" I also thought, wait, maybe SI is an abbreviation for someplace for tickets LOL!

That's what happens when you over think things too much....me? Overthink? Obsess? Much? :lol:
    peace,
    jo