Need vinyl help - "Eddie Vedder Sings the Blues"

Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
edited March 2010 in The Porch
My mate is in USA for a trip (came from uk) and i told him to check vinyl stores as i read here you can pick some bargains up over there or even just to FIND good vinyl..

Anyway he just text me saying there is one called "Eddie Vedder sings the blues" for $30. I mean what even is this and is that a good price or not etc?

Thaaank you for any help!

***EDIT*** What about White backspacer for 10 bucks?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    edited March 2010
    yeah 30 is cool . sounds good. mines purple vinyl theres many colors there not that rare i can get a bunch . there is a 500 copy sticker on the front . means nothing they have been printing it now for a year or more lol .

side A:
    tracks 1+2 victoria williams tribute 1992, tracks 3 fan club Flexi Tracks 4+5 MTV Unplugged Kaufmann Astoria Studios NY 03/16/92
    Crazy Mary
    Masters of war
    Footsteps
    Oceans
    Rockin in the Free World

side B :

track 1 fan club flexi , tracks 2,3,+4 the bridge school benefit 1999. shoreline ampitheatre,Mountainview CA 10/31/99 track 5 the bridge school benefit 1994 san francisco Ca 10/01/94

bee girl
    daughter
    wishlist
    last kiss
    yellow ledbetter
    Post edited by Jokertt14 on
  • it's a bootleg, but from what I've heard it's okay...nothing for the serious collector though....just a novelty
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    White backspacer for 10 bucks?
  • white backspacer for $10 is not accurate, perhaps he meant a white FIXER single for $10...no one will ever see a white backspacer in a shop anywhere.....they sell for $2000+ and so far only three have been sold as far as we all know.....
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    white backspacer for $10 is not accurate, perhaps he meant a white FIXER single for $10...no one will ever see a white backspacer in a shop anywhere.....they sell for $2000+ and so far only three have been sold as far as we all know.....

Ahh thats all the info he sent me so he probably is talking about that.. but im asking him again :P

He's gonna pick me up Siamese Dream and Gish new for $14 each though :D
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    Brisk. wrote:
    white backspacer for $10 is not accurate, perhaps he meant a white FIXER single for $10...no one will ever see a white backspacer in a shop anywhere.....they sell for $2000+ and so far only three have been sold as far as we all know.....

Ahh thats all the info he sent me so he probably is talking about that.. but im asking him again :P

He's gonna pick me up Siamese Dream and Gish new for $14 each though :D

You can get Siamese Dream and Gish new in the states for that cheap. They were just reissued, so youre making your buddy drag very easy to find vinyl all the way back from the UK :lol: