NY Red Bulls or MLS fans in general

yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
edited March 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Anyone else a ticket holder??? Stadium is really nice, not a bad seat in the place, nice to see them beat Santos last week.
Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    yoke wrote:
    Anyone else a ticket holder??? Stadium is really nice, not a bad seat in the place, nice to see them beat Santos last week.
    Is that the really shiny thing I see off of I-280??
    Looks like aliens landed...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    yoke wrote:

haha yeah.. its really nice inside though. Parking sucks, they don't have a parking lot yet or even if they plan on putting one in. You should head down there and check it out. Path station drops you 3 blocks from it.
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    yoke wrote:
    yoke wrote:

haha yeah.. its really nice inside though. Parking sucks, they don't have a parking lot yet or even if they plan on putting one in. You should head down there and check it out. Path station drops you 3 blocks from it.
    That's the Harrison stop if my mind is working right? I will take the kids... Good advice!
    GoiMTvP.gif