Hartford SOLD OUT!

1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Posts: 2,938
edited April 2010 in The Porch
See you folks there!!!! Hope you got your tix.
2003 Mansfield III 
2004 Boston I 
2006 Boston I 
2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
2010 Hartford 
2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
2021 Sea.Hear.Now
2022 Camden
2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• William WallaceWilliam Wallace Posts: 553
    edited March 2010
    How large is the arena?

Edit:
    Found it.
    Capacity is 16,282.
    Post edited by William Wallace on
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Posts: 3,020
    You can actually still pull up singles, but yeah, I'd say it's 98% sold out.

Well done, Hartford. Should be a great show.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Francis01.jpg
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    It should be a fun time for us.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Francis01.jpg
    Blaine!!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • I wonder if TBD will be Hartford 2?
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Nice - I am really looking forward to this show, although that 08 show is hyping expectations just a tad but I think they can pull it off!
  • drsluggo wrote:
    Nice - I am really looking forward to this show, although that 08 show is hyping expectations just a tad but I think they can pull it off!
    remember blokes to go to will call early that day. Remember the fiasco in 2008? If you go to will call after 5:30pm you are asking for trouble.
  • R-Dub81R-Dub81 Posts: 374
    i was just able to pull up 2 tickets together.
    "Some people think it makes a difference...I think it's the difference that makes it" 

340xxx
    03 - Mansfield 3
    04 - Asheville
    06 - Hartford
    08 - Columbia, MSG 1, MSG 2, Hartford
    10 - Kansas City, Hartford
    12 - Atlanta
    13 - Charlotte
    16 - Columbia
    18 - Boston 2
    I wonder if TBD will be Hartford 2?
    Let's not start those rumors. That would be amazing
  • OTOTOOTOTO Posts: 190
    drsluggo wrote:
    remember blokes to go to will call early that day. Remember the fiasco in 2008? If you go to will call after 5:30pm you are asking for trouble.

That was my worst experience for 10C tix ever in 12 years. So unorganized and ridiculous. However, with this show being at XL Center and not The Meadows/Comcast, I am thinking it will be smoother. Also, last show was on a Friday and a lot of us were driving in after work from NYC/Boston, etc. and got in around same time. That was such a debacle.
    "You Can't be Neutral on a Moving Train"
  • R-Dub81 wrote:
    i was just able to pull up 2 tickets together.

couldn't as of this morning, and now you can. either they released a couple pairs, or TM just sucks. Probably the latter. Close to being sold out anyways!
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    I'll be there! :D
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • solat14 wrote:
    drsluggo wrote:

That was my worst experience for 10C tix ever in 12 years. So unorganized and ridiculous. However, with this show being at XL Center and not The Meadows/Comcast, I am thinking it will be smoother. Also, last show was on a Friday and a lot of us were driving in after work from NYC/Boston, etc. and got in around same time. That was such a debacle.

my buddy and I left south shore mass at around 1ish that Friday and got to our hotel around 330ish. Checked in, and immediately dropped our stuff off in the room and went to the Meadows. Maybe 10 people in line and got tix at will call. Bought some booze and cigars and food and just tailgated in the room. So many degenerates around the hotel that it seemed half the people weren't PJ fans just trashy locals. Not that there's anything wrong w/Hartford, but it wasn't your typical tailgating experience to say the least. We actually cabbed it over to the Meadows, a mile away and walked back.
  • sec 213 is still there.
  • got myself 2 tix to XL!!! :thumbup: see ya there :wave:
    Everything has chains, absolutely nothing's changed...
    nice. What sec?
    nice. What sec?
    sec. 201. missed out on the pre-sale, i was too occupied trying to get MSG tix(no luck). got XL tix on Friday from TicketBastard. those were the best tix i can get but I'm in nonetheless. if you're going, enjoy the show!!! :thumbup: :wave:
    nice. What sec?
    sec. 201. missed out on the pre-sale, i was too occupied trying to get MSG tix(no luck). got XL tix on Friday from TicketBastard. those were the best tix i can get but I'm in nonetheless. if you're going, enjoy the show!!! :thumbup: :wave:
    missed the pre-sale so I'll have to wait a few weeks to see if they re-release some tix.
  • 31 DAYS!!!!!!! :clap: :thumbup:
  • Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    GO CONNECTICUT!
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • WM31482WM31482 Posts: 563
    What time do you think it will start?

I keep seeing everyone say early, but exactly how early should I be if I dont want to miss the beginning?
    Hartford did sell out.. When the let the whale go
  • It should be a fun time for us.

should be??....you mean WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    missed the pre-sale so I'll have to wait a few weeks to see if they re-release some tix.

just pulled some rear stage... close though

are those new?