Chances of PJ releasing the new EP before May 1?

davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
edited March 2010 in The Porch
It would make sense that they release the EP before Jazz Fest so they can promote it this leg of the tour. It seems like they've made some saavy marketing decisions lately and this is the most logical of them all :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    na i wouldnt think so only beause we would have had already pre ordered it from TC :mrgreen: an there would be a copy flloating around the net,,,,, suxs but true ,, ... but if it did happen i would enjoy it :mrgreen:
  • I have a feeling that those leftovers will be on the new LP.......they don't make a habit of releasing EPs, but we shall see I guess!
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    At this point I will be very surprised if there is an EP at all...
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    other releases coming before that 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    They got in the studio, got 6-7 songs done, and realized they were halfway to a new record.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • I hope they release a new album (LP) in October.
  • MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
    BeerBaron wrote:
    At this point I will be very surprised if there is an EP at all...
    Exactly
  • OceansMagnetOceansMagnet Posts: 1,033
    :D they are touring to support the upcoming release "Live from The Spectrum" :D
  • deskilladeskilla Posts: 279
    maybe release this one before tour 2010
    bhigh901 wrote:
    :D they are touring to support the upcoming release "Live from The Spectrum" :D
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    I would say don't hold your breath!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925