what a weird website...

dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
edited March 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
http://www.pubtoilets.com/ShowPub.asp?pubID=284

it's a website that has pictures of pub toilets.

weird :wtf:
oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I think the real question is this, What exactly were you trying to google when you found this site? :mrgreen:
    NERDS!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I think the real question is this, What exactly were you trying to google when you found this site? :mrgreen:

i was searching for "gloryhole locations large enough for dunk" and this is what came up.

I was actually trying to find a family friendly bar in Blackpool and this is what came up.

one of the above is true. :mrgreen:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    I think the real question is this, What exactly were you trying to google when you found this site? :mrgreen:

i was searching for "gloryhole locations large enough for dunk" and this is what came up.

110144d1234494101-spacing-auralex-dsd-2-inch-panels-off-wall-post-pegboard.jpg
    I was actually trying to find a family friendly bar in Blackpool and this is what came up.

Try Ardwick Tetley. I hear it's Dog friendly ;)
    NERDS!
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Actually, that's very important if you want to find a place for a PJ pre-party. Making sure the pub's toilets aren't dirty. :mrgreen:
  • My friend used to take pictures off odd urinals when we were out boozin...i guess it just depends on your own definition of art.
    Sometimes I burn like a dot on the Sun...
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    dunkman wrote:

I hope you found your answer! 8-)
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    dunkman wrote:

There are 20,800 hits when Googling "gloryhole locations large enough for dunk", so it seems you'll be accommodated pretty much anywhere.

8-)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    dunkman wrote:

There are 20,800 hits when Googling "gloryhole locations large enough for dunk", so it seems you'll be accommodated pretty much anywhere.

8-)

:clap::lol:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    dunkman wrote:

8-)
    dunkman wrote:
    :clap::lol:

Thank you! I'll be here all week!
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    dunkman wrote:
    http://www.pubtoilets.com/ShowPub.asp?pubID=284

it's a website that has pictures of pub toilets.

weird :wtf:

I guess it would "CATER" for some People's Fetish!.....NOT Mine by the way! lol
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    dunkman wrote:

You beat me to it, Dunk. :lol:
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    As a woman, I don't understand urinals. Do all the ones that are like troughs have ice in them?
    Save room for dessert!
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Heatherj43 wrote:
    As a woman, I don't understand urinals. Do all the ones that are like troughs have ice in them?

It's not really ice. It's something that probably kills the bacteria or something. It's designed so we can pee on a wall. What's not to get? :)
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    oh you think that's funny hey!!! A couple of years ago when I was toilet training my son, I wanted to get a special mat that went on top of the base sheet of his bed so that if he wet at night, I just had to take it off and replace it, rather than doing a full bedding change during the night. Since he has a double bed I couldn't just buy on in the shops and went online to find one.

The search criteria I used was " bed wet mat"..... anyway I clicked on a website called "Ask Mommy", I have previously gotten a lot of good info from parenting forums. Anyway, so I am reading away and about 5 posts in I realised that it was NOT a parenting forum...it was a forum for adults with a fetish for wetting/shitting the bed and being placed in adult cots, bottle/breast fed and wearing daipers!! :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :o
  • dustinparduedustinpardue Posts: 1,829
    anyone remember the men's bathroom at CBGB? so unique it's memorable. that toilet up on a throne haha
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.