NYC girl needs 1 TICKET to MSG night 2!

Detroit2NYCDetroit2NYC Posts: 337
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Hey everyone! I am looking for 1 ticket for MSG night 2 (a pair would be ok too). I was in an airplane during the 10c sale, then got shut out for the ticketmaster sales.

I LIVE IN NEW YORK THEREFORE I MUST SEE THIS SHOW!

Please help! PM me if you have a spare. Thanks!

Talia
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    oh snap
  • T$ I can not believe you got shut out in NYC! Come on people help my girl out here!!
    Yellow Ledbetter is my least favorite song. Because as soon as you hear the first note you know it is time to say goodbye.
  • Bu$chlagerBu$chlager Posts: 498
    What about night 1?
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    comes running back when something is needed
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • bump
    Yellow Ledbetter is my least favorite song. Because as soon as you hear the first note you know it is time to say goodbye.
  • Detroit2NYCDetroit2NYC Posts: 337
    BUSH-lager wrote:
    What about night 1?

I was able to get a pair for night 1, so I'm just looking for night 2 now.
  • This thread is useless without pictures
    "What can you expect when you're on top? You know? It's like Napoleon. When he was the king, you know, people were just constantly trying to conquer him, you know, in the Roman Empire. So, it's history repeating itself all over again."
  • Bu$chlagerBu$chlager Posts: 498
    BUSH-lager wrote:
    What about night 1?

I was able to get a pair for night 1, so I'm just looking for night 2 now.

Ditto. = /
  • Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    Welcome to the everyone needs something message pit
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • bump
  • bump
  • time to go to the top
  • :D
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Hey everyone! I am looking for 1 ticket for MSG night 2 (a pair would be ok too). I was in an airplane during the 10c sale, then got shut out for the ticketmaster sales.

I LIVE IN NEW YORK THEREFORE I MUST SEE THIS SHOW!

Please help! PM me if you have a spare. Thanks!

Talia

I'm sure you will have NO trouble getting "OFFERS" lol... :P
    Thanks to everyone who sent me messages. I'm actually gonna try to hold out for a PAIR for MSG Night 2 since Boston Bobby also needs a ticket and we look out for each other :) If anyone has any leads on a PAIR for night 2, please PM me, or since I can't access the board at work, email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tppurplegirl_20@yahoo.com">tppurplegirl_20@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->

We would both settle for singles if necessary but if anyone bought a pair and can't make it for some reason, we'll take em!

I've also been told by other NYers that I can drop into MSG box office from time to time and might get lucky there, so if thats the case, I'll report back here and let you guys know! I work right by there so it isn't gonna be out of my way.

As for the comment about only coming around here when I need something: I thought that's what the forum was for. I'm pretty sure its for the PJ community to be able to connect and exchange info, ESPECIALLY regarding tickets, show info, travel tips, etc.

Anyway, see you all at the shows!

Talia
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    i was at the box office last night and the guy laughed at me when i said' i want to buy every pj ticket you have"

they will drop tickets the day of but not before
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    Oh really?! Thats kinda funny. Well, thanks for the input! I guess it doesn't hurt to stop by randomly when it gets a little closer. Ya never know...