10C Member Shut-Out Looking for Ohio/MSG 1&2

DeadpoolDeadpool Posts: 155
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Hello everyone,

I am a Ten Club Member and would like to get tickets to the May 9th Ohio show and Madison Square Garden 1&2 if anyone can provide me with at least one ticket to each of the shows I would be appreciative. I was shut out of the presale, the 19th on ticketmaster which was e-mailed and on the 20th for public.

Thanks,

Chris
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    as of this AM, there were a few lower bowl tickets available for cleveland
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Whats up Chris!! It was great meeting you at AIC!!! I don't have any extras but people on here are really good about hooking people up!! If you got an extra help my man out!! Thanks in advance !!
    Yellow Ledbetter is my least favorite song. Because as soon as you hear the first note you know it is time to say goodbye.
  • gmonetgmonet Posts: 37
    Nixon in Detroit. I've been looking for you. I sat next to you in Philly for nights 2 and 4. My name is John, Anyway, I have an extra ticket for Cleveland and if you vouch for this dude it;s enough for me. Chris, PM me and we'll work out the details.
  • Bump!!
    Yellow Ledbetter is my least favorite song. Because as soon as you hear the first note you know it is time to say goodbye.
  • I have an extra for Cleveland 9th (344XXX), pm if interested.
  • DeadpoolDeadpool Posts: 155
    I think I may have found a ticket between these two fine people for OHIO. Now looking for MSG1 and MSG2 please.
  • Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    edited March 2010
    Spoken for now. Thanks. Good luck.
    Post edited by Indian Summer on
    "It's all happening"
  • bump
    Are they ten club seats Indian Summer? If not where are they located?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,941
    Can't help with Cleveland, but I can help with a pair to Columbus if you're interested.
    Pair? Not coming?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • bump
  • time to go to the top
    how did this get so far down the list?
  • bump
    MSG 1 and 2 Anyone please?