Who is on your free pass list?

2»

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i dont give a rats ass about your chicken soup :lol::lol::lol:
    No soup for you!!!!!!!
    :cry::cry::cry: ..was a joke...for u to forgive me ill sting of the chicken wings :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    Maria Menunous
    Oliva Munn
    Giada DeLaurentis
    Edyta Sliwinska
    Marisa Miller
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i dont get it
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    u never know how is a man or a woman in person...the celebrity thing makes people look different than they really are
    true. dumb, smart...doesn't really matter when it comes to this list :D
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    u never know how is a man or a woman in person...the celebrity thing makes people look different than they really are
    true. dumb, smart...doesn't really matter when it comes to this list :D
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • peacegirlpeacegirl Posts: 835
    Eddie Vedder
    Johnny Depp
    James Dean
    Bruce Springsteen
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    chadwick wrote:
    i dont get it

Seriously?

Partner #1 has 5 celebrities who if they meet and said celeb agrees they can bonk. Partner #2 has same. Partners share their list with each other so they both agree that they can have a "free pass". I didn't think that it was that confusing.

Love some of your answers!!
    all you need is love, love is all you need
    cdp1223 wrote:
    1. Jeff Goldblum
    2. Jeremy Davies (Faraday from Lost)
    3. That guy at the record store
    4. Christina Hendricks :shock:
    5. Liv Tyler

Of course there are some people I would like to *believe* are on the free pass list, but my husband would probably have a different opinion. :mrgreen:

:lol: Faraday???? each to their own I suppose
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    My fiance's policy:

If I sleep with someone else, I should move in with the person and not even bother coming back home. Seems like a pretty liberal policy, eh?

:)
  • tinkerbell wrote:
    :lol: Faraday???? each to their own I suppose

I'd take him. But I have a bit of a nerd fetish.

My free pass? I don't even have to answer. Just look at my icon. :arrow:
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    What I don't understand about the whole concept of a "free pass list" is why anyone would think it's more okay to cheat with a celebrity than with Bob-or-Sally-down-the-block.

Why is it considered okay? It's still some guy or gal you don't know invading the bond of your marriage.

Is the list merely a game where someone asks you "What would you do if..." and people figure it'd never happen so any fantasy goes? Or, maybe it's just a list to give your partner ideas about what types you find attractive?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    justam wrote:
    What I don't understand about the whole concept of a "free pass list" is why anyone would think it's more okay to cheat with a celebrity than with Bob-or-Sally-down-the-block.

Why is it considered okay? It's still some guy or gal you don't know invading the bond of your marriage.

Is the list merely a game where someone asks you "What would you do if..." and people figure it'd never happen so any fantasy goes? Or, maybe it's just a list to give your partner ideas about what types you find attractive?

If the partner starts cheating with Bob AND Sally down the block, that really clouds the issue, eh?
    justam wrote:

It's just a bit of fun - chill out!!! I'm pretty sure that even if I met any of the men on my list the chances of me "scoring" them are pretty low as they all have partners/wives. I was really just reminising on an old favourite Friends episode. We can all but dream.... ;)
  • It's just for fun. I am totally committed to Mr. InHerOwnWorld. :mrgreen:
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    oh wth! I'll post it.

mine's Eddie, my husband's is Tara Reid. seeing as though neither will ever happen, wth, right?
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    justam wrote:

I think its more of a "people figure it'd never happen so any fantasy goes" thing. or kinda of like how could your partner be mad at you if its a talented, awesome celebrity free pass. like that mad tv skit where the husband catches the wife cheating and is mad at first but finds out the guy is a huge pro-sports player and wants his autograph.lol.