CANADA eh???

jamfan1jamfan1 Posts: 5
edited March 2010 in The Porch
What are the chances we will see them on this side of the Border?? please oh please with maple syrup on top!!!!
I was not able to get MSG tickets as I was ready to fly to New York just for the concert ( and to check NYC, but main for P.J)
Will I have to now resort to buying from a scalper (booo)/Ebay??
Woe is me I am woe!
~in my tree~
~I've got a feeling~

-St.Paul '03
-Montreal '03
-THUNDER BAY 2005
-Sydney Australia October 07
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tacettacet Posts: 323
    Pretty sure I read recently that they have decided never to come back to Canada because
    we won the hockey gold.
    They're a bitter,bitter bunch.
    we're all sentient snowflakes
  • jamfan1 wrote:
    What are the chances we will see them on this side of the Border?? please oh please with maple syrup on top!!!!
    I was not able to get MSG tickets as I was ready to fly to New York just for the concert ( and to check NYC, but main for P.J)
    Will I have to now resort to buying from a scalper (booo)/Ebay??
    Woe is me I am woe!

EXTREMELY doubtful they'd ever do a full CDN tour again. Especially places like our home towns (Winnipeg and Thunder Bay). :cry:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • I think there is good chance they would come to places like Toronto and Vancouver!

They usually have one date on every tour in this area.
  • rattzeyrattzey Posts: 877
    edited March 2010
    Why do you say that? I think we will get a Canadian Tour again. Also last year they played 3 Canadian cities (lucky enough to see 2 of them as well as Seattle).Calgary being the first of the tour which was pretty cool. Also EV played T.O and Montreal which is good for you easties .Now as for Winnipeg/Saskatoon ummm sorry? I want a Hawaii Show because PJ with mai tai's and beach's are better than Canada Olympic Park or the red river any day. :D
    Post edited by rattzey on
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Please: Vancouver! :D
    I'm sure they would get the same warm welcome as last year :)
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself