my thoughts on a "tweet"

soxjamsoxjam Posts: 55
edited March 2008 in The Porch
so there was no "tweet" warning leading up to ed's solo tour... maybe because most of us would have been a bit dissappointed that said tweet was not concerning a pearl jam tour,even tho an ed solo mini-tour is cool as shit...im thinking we will get a tweet heads up soon about a PJ tour...actually instead of thinking im hoping...im bored
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• hailhail82hailhail82 Posts: 330
    Didn't we get "tweets" for stuff like the poster book? The X-Mas single? Those (in my mind) are nowhere near as exciting as a solo tour.
    I've stopped putting any real hope in that birdie stuff. It's nice for those who are interested but often the product they're selling is not for me.
    Using the word "methinks" in your message board posts doesn't make you look smart.
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    or maybe they are just tired of hearing us say "big fucking deal" about the tweets. who knows.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    or, maybe there sick and tired of all the crying that people to around here. I haven't seen the boys since 06,am i ready yes, but i will just wait until they kick my ass agian in the near future.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • simplemansimpleman Posts: 425
    I heard the "tweet" has been replaced with an " oink, oink". So I'll just sit here and wait for those pigs to talk...
    " Jump from a cliff to fly, not to fall..."
  • godpt3godpt3 Posts: 1,020
    simpleman wrote:
    I heard the "tweet" has been replaced with an " oink, oink". So I'll just sit here and wait for those pigs to talk...

... lemme hear you sqeal
    "If all those sweet, young things were laid end to end, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised."
    —Dorothy Parker

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6902/conspiracytheoriesxt6qt8.jpg
  • godpt3godpt3 Posts: 1,020
    soxjam wrote:
    so there was no "tweet" warning leading up to ed's solo tour... maybe because most of us would have been a bit dissappointed that said tweet was not concerning a pearl jam tour,even tho an ed solo mini-tour is cool as shit...im thinking we will get a tweet heads up soon about a PJ tour...actually instead of thinking im hoping...im bored

let me do an impression for you... caw, caw BANG fuck I'm dead :)
    "If all those sweet, young things were laid end to end, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised."
    —Dorothy Parker

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6902/conspiracytheoriesxt6qt8.jpg
  • wma11wma11 Posts: 790
    godpt3 wrote:
    let me do an impression for you... caw, caw BANG fuck I'm dead :)
    The Crow, good one...that's how the Tweets have been treated around here lately!
    I met my wife here...you can too! Don't lose hope!
  • seems most of the bitching has died down
  • rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,547
    BeerBaron wrote:
    It was interesting that there was no tweet for the EV shows, but I have a feeling we will be getting one shortly for some PJ shows :)

Agreed.

It's about time we get-on with the getting-on and we hear more about the "busy year" that's ahead of Pearl Jam.

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • MrSmith wrote:
    seems most of the bitching has died down
    The bitching will start once something goes on sale, and sells out in 5 minutes!! Just Wait!! LOL