Rock Werchter (Sunday)

Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,179
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Has an incredible lineup.

When you think tickets will be sold out for this day?

I'm drowning in Work in June but I'm trying to shift some stuff to add this to my busy summer...
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    this will go sold out soon...its better to put those question in euro thread for more people see them....dont have to talk for european shows the way people talk about philly bootlegs....better all in one,is my opinion..
    :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Also 4 day festival tickets for Rock Werchter as well as day tickets for the other festival days are selling like hot cakes. A good advice: order your festival tickets in time!

http://www.rockwerchter.be/en/news/arti ... eecb995df9
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    tickets here: http://www.rockwerchter.be/en/tickets/index.aspx

buy it asap if you intend to go. I bought mine in December... it's gonna be sold out soon. Arcade Fire and PJ on the same stage, the same day will attract a lot of people (without considering alice in chains, wolfmother, etc)
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,179
    Fuck.

Finishing animated short film in time for a festival OR Pearl jam and AIC.... FUCK!
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    this is a Run Forest Run show :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Can only order food and drink tickets? what the fuck ??
    Can only order food and drink tickets? what the fuck ??
    Registration Waiting List is the only option...so i guess there are sold out???
    But it says for saturday - I shoudl be able to buy for sunday or for 4 days? or si s everything sold out???
    But it says for saturday - I shoudl be able to buy for sunday or for 4 days? or si s everything sold out???
    dont freak out..sent a mail to them and ask..and let me check if a friend has a spare
    u can buy tix now