GIRL LEFT ME OVER BUYING TICKETS....

JITJIT Posts: 47
edited March 2010 in The Porch
So...Dating this chick for two years now, told her when we first started dating "I follow Pearl Jam every year there on tour, NO MATTER WHAT, I said if thats not cool then we might have reconsider this whole thing... she says its cool its something you love i would never take that from you in 08 she came with me VA, and both Phillys and 09 Phillys... well two years later we now live together work has been horrible for me, shes been paying rent for the most part so....I TOOK MY LAST TWO HUNDED BUCKS AND GOT BOTH MSG SHOWS SHE LEFT!!!! TOOK HER CLOTHES AND LEFT!!!! shes mad as hell!!! girls call it scumbag move I CALL IT HARDCORE!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    So to sum it up, you only have $200 to your name, she is paying all the rent because you have no money, and you spend th only $200 you had on MSG tickets?

And, of course, she left you as a result of this? :?
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • not very well played. and why you would post this, i have no idea.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • JIT wrote:
    So...Dating this chick for two years now, told her when we first started dating "I follow Pearl Jam every year there on tour, NO MATTER WHAT, I said if thats not cool then we might have reconsider this whole thing... she says its cool its something you love i would never take that from you in 08 she came with me VA, and both Phillys and 09 Phillys... well two years later we now live together work has been horrible for me, shes been paying rent for the most part so....I TOOK MY LAST TWO HUNDED BUCKS AND GOT BOTH MSG SHOWS SHE LEFT!!!! TOOK HER CLOTHES AND LEFT!!!! shes mad as hell!!! girls call it scumbag move I CALL IT HARDCORE!!!!

Sounds like your priorities are all wrong. That sucks but it sounds like you deserved it.
    107 Shows and counting
  • jcfranzjcfranz Posts: 168
    Jesus, I can't imagine why....
    It's easy to grin, When your ship comes in, And you've got the stock market beat. But the man worthwhile, Is the man who can smile, When his shorts are too tight in the seat
  • not very well played. and why you would post this, i have no idea.

my thoughts exactly.
  • JITJIT Posts: 47
    yea!! but its like this...seeing them live is what I live for, thats what makes me truly happy there isnt much stuff i get joy from, but seeing them is one, the most important one to me
  • CServantCServant Posts: 1,182
    You should have at least taken a menial job to show good intentions...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    JIT wrote:
    yea!! but its like this...seeing them live is what I live for, thats what makes me truly happy there isnt much stuff i get joy from, but seeing them is one, the most important one to me
    That is true, but I usually live to eat first... and while going to shows is a high priority, its probably not above rent/food/utilities/car/etc.
  • and to think.....this lucky gal is a "chick" after two YEARS. what was she after six months? a ho?
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • stickfig13stickfig13 Posts: 1,532
    F it! Have fun at the show. It was kind of a dick move, but you only live once right! hahaha
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
    CServant wrote:
    You should have at least taken a menial job to show good intentions...
    ive been busting my ass going on a shit load of interviews i love to work i always work im in construction in the north east and thats the wrong feild to be in
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    as she respect your love for the band,u should respect that she try so hard for your house paying all.so u sould put the money for pay the bills my friend..the woman lefy u couse u react selfish and u though only your self..and my opinion is that she did the right and fair thing after your act.dont know the status of your relationship.maybe both need to talk more..but if she left without saying anything,dont complain..this time think of her self only..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,905
    edited March 2010
    JIT wrote:

Why now u don't bitching?
    Post edited by 100 Pacer on
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    and you are probably using her computer...

thats gonna end too
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • JM55546JM55546 Posts: 133
    This isn't going to turn out well for you.

Maybe your mom's basement is available?
  • It's Not hard core at all man...pretty damn foolish and inconsiderate. Sad to say but you got what you deserved.
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    Played out pic, I know... but you give me no choice......

1FAIL.jpg
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • You may as well have kicked her dog :roll:
    I will scream my lungs out till it fills this room.
    and to think.....this lucky gal is a "chick" after two YEARS. what was she after six months? a ho?
    WHAT!!! i said chick ya know like girl!!! not bitch or anything remotely wrong....
  • Are you the same guy that needs a wheel chair for MSG???
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    this reminds me of the bumper sticker re: The guy having to choose between his girlfriend and fishing.
    100 Pacer wrote:

Why now u don't bitching?
    :lol::lol::lol: maybe he do it..NEXT WEEK
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    BH94718 wrote:
    Are you the same guy that needs a wheel chair for MSG???
    NOP..Pillow was joking,come on.. :)
    hard crowd!!! only one person said fuck it!!
  • pearlhawkpearlhawk Posts: 634
    JIT wrote:

It sounds like carrying you through life, isn't what she lives for. It's your last two hundred, you now have the tickets, and I'm sure you expected her to flip the bill to get there and expenses that day. Your meal ticket is gone.
    -Pearlhawk.

Kansas City 5/3/2010
    St. Louis 5/4/2010
    St. Louis 7/1/2011 (EV Solo)
    East Troy 9/3/2011
    East Troy 9/4/2011
    Wrigley Field 7/19/2013
  • The flood gates have opened, its a tough crowd!
  • Did she leave some beer in the fridge?
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    10 bucks says she comes back to this toolbag
  • allmyrivalsallmyrivals Posts: 228
    Passion should not have a dollar amount. What passions does she have? Cause if she doesn't then first thats kinda sad, second she will never understand. It's times like now when everyone is hurting for money. And dealing with the stresses of life that we SHOULD be looking towards our passions to find some form of happiness. She shouldn't have left.....she should have stayed and enjoyed your passions with you regardless of money and the stresses of life.
    When you are at the shows enjoying life, she'll prob be somewhere being stressed out. Thats not living life!
    You only live once........ Make it count!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0031
    WHAAHYEAH!!
  • joebotjoebot Posts: 372
    Some women aim way too low with their choice of man.
This discussion has been closed.