*** New Eddie Poster***

5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
edited March 2010 in The Porch
This too shall pass.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I clicked on it at 2 after and it said sold out.
    Shows Attended
    2008 - Bonnaroo
    2009 - Chicago 1
    2010 - St Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis, Washington D.C
    2011 - Pearl Jam Twenty Festival
    2012 - Music Midtown Festival
    2013 - Wrigley, Dallas, Oklahoma City
    2014 - St. Louis, Memphis
    2016- Greenville, Lexington, Bonnaroo, Wrigley 1
  • JimMacLeodJimMacLeod Posts: 107
    I just grabbed one also. Hopefully I won't get the dreaded refund email.
    Sold out really fast.
  • PA-RVMPA-RVM Posts: 158
    I just picked one up 3 minutes ago
  • 5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    This is a great poster, I am glad it was "hush-hush" around here because I knew it would sell out fast with only 100 copies!!!!!!
    This too shall pass.....
    This is gonna be a "holy grail" poster in a few years!! Such a great art poster of Ed :D:D
    This too shall pass.....
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    PA-RVM wrote:

How, because 10 minutes before you wrote that I saw "all gone".
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
    CJMST3K wrote:
    PA-RVM wrote:

Well I continued to hit "F5". Who knows maybe i'll get the dreaded e-mail.
  • CJMST3K wrote:
    PA-RVM wrote:

i agree! i have a timestamp of 3:01:21!
    Well I just got refunded, shit
  • NB58302NB58302 Posts: 105
    This poster sucks. I can silkscreen a picture of Eddie Vedder. These will go for $25 in 5 years. I don't care if it was an edition of 25. Silkscreening someone's face and changing the colors is not talent. Go to www.emek.net to see talent.
  • SH47268SH47268 Posts: 1
    What Eddie poster?? I get that it's sold out but where do u find it at least to see it??
    Sandy-NC
  • BubbaBubba Posts: 631
    Damn that went quick....I was in a meeting and got out at like 5 after 3:00pm EST and they were gone....
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,415
    SH47268 wrote:
    What Eddie poster?? I get that it's sold out but where do u find it at least to see it??

Front page ..

To All,

My latest print, "Eddie" will be dropping next Tuesday, March 23, at a random time after 12-noon PST (3pm EST).

"Eddie" is a 19"x25", 4-color screenprint on white-matte paper, and will be $55 + shipping ($10 US, $18 CAN, $25 International). This is a print-run of 200, with 100 prints going straight to DavePosters.com for exclusive distribution to their forum-members. I'll have the remaining 100 copies to sell directly on my site at www.joshuabudich.com/store.

As always, thanks to everyone for your support and patronage.

- Joshua
  • BubbaBubba Posts: 631
    SH47268 wrote:

http://www.joshuabudich.com/store/eleme ... _Eddie.jpg
  • JimMacLeodJimMacLeod Posts: 107
    NB58302 wrote:
    This poster sucks. I can silkscreen a picture of Eddie Vedder. These will go for $25 in 5 years. I don't care if it was an edition of 25. Silkscreening someone's face and changing the colors is not talent. Go to http://www.emek.net to see talent.

Okay, let's see your poster. It's real easy to be an anonymous internet art critic. Emek is good, but that doesn't mean that this is bad.
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    5against1- wrote:
    This is gonna be a "holy grail" poster in a few years!! Such a great art poster of Ed :D:D

nope
  • PA-RVM wrote:

when did you get the email?
  • jambayleafjambayleaf Posts: 646
    Who is the artist? Does the band get anything from this? Does it go to charity? Seems a little weird. "Here's a poster of a guy named "Eddie" with a mic. If you like it, pay me $." That being said, very cool poster.
    So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
    You're batman!- George
    Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer
  • tacettacet Posts: 323
    I once saw an Image of Eddie in a piece of toast. It was quite the dilemma because it
    was my last slice of bread and I was really,really hungry
    we're all sentient snowflakes
  • CJMST3K wrote:
    PA-RVM wrote:

it is possible that it happened because someone was trying to see how many were left!
  • IsaacIsaac Posts: 137
    NB58302 wrote:
    This poster sucks. I can silkscreen a picture of Eddie Vedder. These will go for $25 in 5 years. I don't care if it was an edition of 25. Silkscreening someone's face and changing the colors is not talent. Go to http://www.emek.net to see talent.

I agree... not very creative. Looks like a photoshop filter.

How much they will be worth? I have no Idea but I bet they will go for more than $25.00.
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    there are going to be 200 in circulation of a non-official print. More than $25 definitely - I doubt more than $100 down the road though if it even gets anywhere near that.

We'll see though- us PJ fans are indeed rabid.
    SS25454 wrote:
    I once saw an Image of Eddie in a piece of toast. It was quite the dilemma because it
    was my last slice of bread and I was really,really hungry

How could you! :cry: I would of framed it under glass & kepted a moisturizing fan going. :geek:
    ms259093 wrote:
    PA-RVM wrote:

when did you get the email?

About 5 minutes after i got the confirmation email.
  • edoconedocon Posts: 329
    I just got the refund email too. I originally purchased around 12 PDT.
    Great print indeed , not a huge oversell. Thank G :D od!! If someone is interested I will sell my copy for cost plus 150.00 for a finders fee. :D:D:D
    This too shall pass.....
    "Eddie" Print - Second Chance!‏

To all,

I misspoke about where the other 100 copies of my latest "Eddie" printwould be available. Turns out, their distribution will be handled bythe good folks over at www.thecolorsblend.com. For more details abouthow to score one of these prints, head on over to their site and checkit out. I hear it has something to do with signing up for theirmailing list...but, please email them with any questions.

thanks again for your support and patronage,

- Joshua

--

www.joshuabudich.com
    www.joshuabudich.com/store
    www.joshuabudich.com/SWCollection
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,905
    5against1- wrote:

:lol:
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
    Did anyone see that going rate for the DMB prints from Budich. I'll be sure to post some pics after I recieve my copy. I'll through my extra copy on the bay :D:D
    This too shall pass.....
  • received my print today. looks amazing. possibly the best print he has ever done.