driving from wi to indy and cleveland.

andyzoffhegoesandyzoffhegoes Posts: 388
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Anyone in wi or Chicago area want a ride. Friends already flakes, don't want to drive alone. Thinking about leaving Thursday afternoon.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    I'm doing the Columbus and Indy show and am looking for the same. Don't wanna drive alone but I will if I have to. :D
  • KigityKKigityK Posts: 85
    Am driving down from the Chicago Burbs on Friday morning...
    Chicago (Soldier Field 95), Chicago 98, East Troy 00, Chicago 00, East Troy 03, Chicago 03, St Paul 03, Chicago 06 x 2, Albany 06,Milwaukee 06 x2 Chicago (Grant Park) 07, Chicago (Vic) 07, Chicago 09 x2, Noblesville 10, East Troy PJ20 11 x2...
  • I have a room at super8 in noblesville and raddison in cleveland sat and Sunday.
  • Patrick how are you doing? I met you at the ed Milwaukee show.
    Patrick how are you doing? I met you at the ed Milwaukee show.

I remember you, I'm doing well very excited for the shows.

I talked to so many people that day some parts are a blur. lol
  • Anyone in wi or Chicago area want a ride. Friends already flakes, don't want to drive alone. Thinking about leaving Thursday afternoon.

I'd say let's car pool but I'm going to be staying in Toledo Sat. and Sun. night because my little brother lives there. Hard to pass up a chance to see him (which isn't often since he moved there) and a free place to stay for both night.
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
  • Kikigtyk want to meet up. I can wait till Friday morning.
  • It's cool indifferntman. We can grab a beer at indy preparty
    I'll race you guys there. lol
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Flying in to Indy from Laguardia and arrive at 2:30 and renting a car. If anyone needs a life to Noblesville from the airport let me know...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Patrick you you are going down. Lol
  • still looking
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    may need ride from Indy to Cleveland on the 8th. (I know, but some people are leaving the day of the show of Cleveland. Don't ask me why)
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • i should have room
  • Still have room if anyone in wi or chitown area wants one
  • What time are you leaving Thurs? Wanna make a mini caravan? :lol: I'm leaving Plymouth around 12:30-1, should be passing through MKE by 2 at the latest.
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14