Hoping for only one Boston show.

LD212318LD212318 Posts: 12
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I'm not speaking for everyone here by any means, but am I the only one who hopes there is only one Boston show? I love this band. I've seen them here (New England) for every show since the Yield tour, and they always put on an amazing show. My biggest concern is the $$$. I think everyone knows how much ticket prices have gone up over the years, and it's getting tougher every time to attend these back-to-back and sometimes back shows! I'm the type of person though that could never be sitting at home while a PJ concert is occurring about 30 miles from my doorstep. I will buy tickets to Boston II if it's announced, but I could be just as happy with one EPIC show at the Garden. Anyone else with me on this?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    when i first saw pj i think my big bro paid like under 45total for both tixs but then agan a coke a cola was still 25cents a can an a 20oz bottle was 50cents :mrgreen:
  • morgie2morgie2 Posts: 1,065
    LD212318 wrote:
    I'm not speaking for everyone here by any means, but am I the only one who hopes there is only one Boston show? I love this band. I've seen them here (New England) for every show since the Yield tour, and they always put on an amazing show. My biggest concern is the $$$. I think everyone knows how much ticket prices have gone up over the years, and it's getting tougher every time to attend these back-to-back and sometimes back shows! I'm the type of person though that could never be sitting at home while a PJ concert is occurring about 30 miles from my doorstep. I will buy tickets to Boston II if it's announced, but I could be just as happy with one EPIC show at the Garden. Anyone else with me on this?

sorry, but not with you on this one at all!! You'll probably have another 2 YEARS to build up your bank account before they are back again.
    Boston II 94 Boston II 06 Mansfield I 08 Mansfield II 08 Seattle I 09 Seattle II 09
    Hartford 10 Boston 10 Wrigley 13 Worcester I 13 Worcester II 13 Hartford 13
    NYC I 16 NYC II 16 Fenway I 16 Fenway II 16  Fenway 1 18  Fenway II 18
    E.V. Boston II 08 E.V. Albany II 09 E.V. Providence 11, E.V. Boston 11
    Troubled Souls Unite
  • jcfranzjcfranz Posts: 168
    morgie2 wrote:
    LD212318 wrote:

sorry, but not with you on this one at all!! You'll probably have another 2 YEARS to build up your bank account before they are back again.
    +1
    Morgie stole my thunder, that is all!
    It's easy to grin, When your ship comes in, And you've got the stock market beat. But the man worthwhile, Is the man who can smile, When his shorts are too tight in the seat
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    If you don't want to go, then you don't have to.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    If you don't want to go, then you don't have to.

in addition to what this person said, you might wanna take out the direct line from median cubital since as long as it is there, you will want to spend all of your money on Pearl Jam tickets and assorted crap that is related to them.

Median cubital: http://home.comcast.net/~wnor/lesson4veinsofarm.htm
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • JW0422JW0422 Posts: 170
    I hope there is only one Boston show then maybe they will announce another show in the NYC area on the TBD day of the 18th so I can try again to get tickets so I wont be shut out this time around! That would make me happy I am so pissed I couldnt get through for either MSG dates!