Pearl Jam = the best medicine

samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Never ceases to amaze me how a Pearl Jam song can do wonders when you're having a crappy day! Pretty much always makes me feel better!

Right now I Got Shit and Release have been helping me immensely!

Thanks, PJ :)
"Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
~not a dude~
2010: MSGx2
2012: Made In America
2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
2015: Global Citizen Festival
2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    Oh yeah, if I was a docter I would perscribe all my patints some pearl jam
  • I love them sooooooooooo much! They always make me feel better...one of the best bands ever!
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    there my second drug of choice, and they mix with most other drugs. :D
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    I love them sooooooooooo much! They always make me feel better...one of the best bands ever!

one of?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
  • I have been fighting with my blackberry for 12 hours and to calm my nerves I am listening to pj. Goos Fabra (sp?)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    if they are a medicine,let me die from overdose
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    yup yup yup!

just read my siggy. ;)

pj tunes AWAYS make me feel better. wish i could bottle that shit. :mrgreen:
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    therapy.jpg
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    ha! that rawks!
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    going through some tough times and as insignificant it seems to some...hearing they are coming back to hartford this couldn't have come at a better time. I warned my son (14, who I am taking) that it may spoil all of his future concerts:)
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    PJ is defintely my 'happy place' right now! I've just, finally, worked out how to have a proper PJ ringtone on my phone so now I can get a stupid grin on my face anytime someone rings or texts me!! ;-)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • RiotZact wrote:
    I love them sooooooooooo much! They always make me feel better...one of the best bands ever!

one of?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yes!!! Along with The Who, The Beatles, Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd, Bruce, U2, ETC.....
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,416
    therapy.jpg

Awesome! :lol: It works Anthony. Trust me!
  • TheVan218TheVan218 Posts: 302
    If I was a doctor, I'd put like twenty copies of Vitalogy on my shelf to look smart.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    yea I need my fix alright, in major need of some PJ meds but quick
    totally stressed out about $$$$$$$$ and the crappy state of business affairs :(
    after I chill with Pearl Jam and some red wine I'll be ready to talk biz with hubby and
    hopefully my peaceful mood and optimism will cover him like a warm blanket and just take his stress away, God knows thats what he deserves
    and then PJ will have had the domino effect :) the ole trickle down, a good trickle down effect not the bad trickle down effect like when a customer files Chapter 11.... belly up coward basturds that they are.