I'm Trying Everyday!!! Please!!!

jr211945jr211945 Posts: 10
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Please!!! Come to Rhode Island May 18th..
JVR
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jr211945 wrote:
    considering you don't post much, you really want this to happen, huh? I'd be confused if it weren't TD for a 2nd show, quite frankly for all the logistical reasons.
  • jets521jets521 Posts: 804
    if you really want to get into one of the MSG shows..

i suggest

A) showing up at MSG the day of the show and buying right out front. the key here is you have to be comfortable with missing the first few songs. once the show starts the punk scalpers start freaking out and get desperate to unload the ticket for ANY profit. i have regularly scored concert/sports tickets right outside the venue. just have to be patient and sacrifice the beginning of the show.

or

B) keep checking ticketmaster as the date approaches. the venue will release more tickets leading up to the day of the show.
    Wachovia Center, Philadelphia - 10/3/05
    Tweeter Center, Camden - 5/27/06
    Verizon Center, Wash. DC - 5/30/06
    Bonnaroo, Manchester, TN - 6/14/08
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 6/19/08
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/28/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/30/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/31/09
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 5/21/10
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 10/21/13
    1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore - 10/27/13
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 4/28/16
    Enterprise Center, Saint Louis - 9/18/22
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    FYI - a lot of "counterfeit" tickets from the street scalpers at MSG

go to box office... or get on ebay the week before.... someone usually has a single tix below face
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    jr211945 wrote:
    considering you don't post much, you really want this to happen, huh? I'd be confused if it weren't TD for a 2nd show, quite frankly for all the logistical reasons.

He's only 1790 posts behind you. If he were 2000 behind, I'd say he has no business with his request.... :D
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman