Poster Presale?

jambayleafjambayleaf Posts: 646
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Will there be a poster presale this time, like last tour? Has anybody heard anything?
So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
You're batman!- George
Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    maybe. no.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    maybe. no.
    or.... possibly... yes
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • morgie2morgie2 Posts: 1,065
    Definitely......................maybe.....................or not.
    Boston II 94 Boston II 06 Mansfield I 08 Mansfield II 08 Seattle I 09 Seattle II 09
    Hartford 10 Boston 10 Wrigley 13 Worcester I 13 Worcester II 13 Hartford 13
    NYC I 16 NYC II 16 Fenway I 16 Fenway II 16  Fenway 1 18  Fenway II 18
    E.V. Boston II 08 E.V. Albany II 09 E.V. Providence 11, E.V. Boston 11
    Troubled Souls Unite
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Probably, but its definitely questionable.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • jambayleafjambayleaf Posts: 646
    I should have known this was how this thread was going to go. I was just wondering if I missed any announcements on this. And the answer to this question is... maybe, but probably not.
    You're batman!- George
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Hahaha, just havin some fun with ya. Nothing announced yet, but judging from 2009, they probably will do this. We'll get more info in the coming weeks, but it should be a safe bet at this point. This is a much better policy than the wristbands.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • morgie2morgie2 Posts: 1,065
    I hope they do one, and I think they will, but sometimes you meet the best people when you try to beat them to the "poster counter" at the shows ;)
    Boston II 94 Boston II 06 Mansfield I 08 Mansfield II 08 Seattle I 09 Seattle II 09
    Hartford 10 Boston 10 Wrigley 13 Worcester I 13 Worcester II 13 Hartford 13
    NYC I 16 NYC II 16 Fenway I 16 Fenway II 16  Fenway 1 18  Fenway II 18
    E.V. Boston II 08 E.V. Albany II 09 E.V. Providence 11, E.V. Boston 11
    Troubled Souls Unite
  • jambayleafjambayleaf Posts: 646
    Hahaha, just havin some fun with ya. Nothing announced yet, but judging from 2009, they probably will do this. We'll get more info in the coming weeks, but it should be a safe bet at this point. This is a much better policy than the wristbands.

I know. Totally got it, and probably deserve it.

I love the presale idea, but in a way, I kinda miss hanging out in line and fighting for the poster days. Met alot of cool people doing that over the past 13 years.
    You're batman!- George
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Next Week :lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    why now u dont bitching????
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

It's like some kind of Greek Gansta Slang...hurts my brain a little each time.
    KO282453 wrote:

Greek Gansta Slang = OUZO DOES IT....
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Ouzo (ούζο) is an anise-flavored spirit that is widely consumed in Greece. Its taste is quite similar to arak, zivania, or raki (in the Levant, Cyprus, and Turkey), pastis or absinthe (France), Sambuca (Italy), or mastika (Chios). It can be consumed neat or mixed with water.

So, Alcohol? Now were talkin.
  • PNuttyJamPNuttyJam Posts: 837
    KO282453 wrote:

If Eazy-E was Greek I do believe his name would've been Ouzo-E...or Ouzo-O. Regardless, Ouzo Does It made me chuckle.
    Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
    ***I wanna live my life with the volume full***
    PNuttyJam wrote:

If Eazy-E was Greek I do believe his name would've been Ouzo-E...or Ouzo-O. Regardless, Ouzo Does It made me chuckle.
    will be something like that.... :lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwi5iZ39bHU
    There's a whole world out there i don't know anything about, and i'm fine with this.
    KO282453 wrote:
    There's a whole world out there i don't know anything about, and i'm fine with this.
    :lol::lol:
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,439
    Probably, but its definitely questionable.

It sure is. :)
  • PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    ask again later
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • i hope so. last time at the garden i dont think you even needed a ticket to the show to buy one.
    i hope so. last time at the garden i dont think you even needed a ticket to the show to buy one.

You don't, they sell them in that corridor that leads up to the entrance= bullshit!!!
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    PNuttyJam wrote:
    KO282453 wrote:

woke up quick, at about noon
    jus' thought that i had to be in athens soon
    i gotta get drunk before the day begins
    before my mitera starts bitchin about ma filos