Canada Tour 05 merch trade anyone?

YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
edited March 2010 in The Porch
so the canada tour was kinda special to me. at the time, it was the furthest i've traveled for a pj show (vancouver) and the first tour that i started doing the pj overnight city trips (check out a city you've never seen before for a day or two and "happen" to catch a pj show at night)...prior to that, it was go to local shows or shows you can drive to (4-5 hours or less) and come back right after the show.

i saw 4 incredible shows and developed even more love canada than i had before (and people who know me will attest to my fondness of the great white north....i'm the only american i know who was pulling for canada to win hockey gold in the last 2 olympics)

anyway, i have the red shirt in large and would like o downgrade to a size medium. i'd even trade it for a sized m green trojan shirt or the white canada tour shirt in m. i just want something i can wear to commemorate the tour.

i have the black trojan hoodie too. its been washed so i cant really read the tad- but its either an l or an xl. i'd love t downgrade to an m.
i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MattyBMattyB Posts: 8
    I think I have a M for you in the red, don't even think I ever wore it...I guess I'm not a fan of red :) I'd defenitely trade youf or the white or green T. Have any pics available so I can decide? Matt
  • YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    bump
    .....our home and native land
    .....true patriot love

seriously? nobody?
  • Can't help you on the shirt (I have it in XL), but I do have the Winnipeg and Thunder Bay posters (both framed) that I'm looking to sell. (It breaks my heart, but I've got too many damn posters!)
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
    Can't help you on the shirt (I have it in XL), but I do have the Winnipeg and Thunder Bay posters (both framed) that I'm looking to sell. (It breaks my heart, but I've got too many damn posters!)

i'm one of 4 people that likes that winnipeg print.
  • i'm one of 4 people that likes that winnipeg print.
    It's certainly unique. Not for everyone but I kinda like it.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
    i'm one of 4 people that likes that winnipeg print.
    It's certainly unique. Not for everyone but I kinda like it.

i had an ames shirt with the artwork on it that got ruined in the wash, i wish i could find it for sale.