edited March 2010 in The Porch
Ed's coming back. It has to be the smallest bar he's ever played in. :clap:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    ?
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    BDD_TE_0525_angier.jpg
    He's talking about this. May 24, 2006. Ed, Theo Epstein and Bill Janovitz from Buffalo Tom.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Theo's wearing a Ted Leo and the Pharmacists tee.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • PJ44PJ44 Posts: 153
    he also looks bored, :yawn:
    PJ44
    This place holds literally like 25 people.
  • Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    Pearl Jam should play Toad's PLace in New Haven, CT on may 18 and blow everyones mind.
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    It's a cool idea, but then why put it on this site as something you could buy tickets to. That would be more like a freinds and family thing. 8-) wish i'd had been there though.
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,182

Not sure about that one man. Look like a piece of tape on his shirt. First word looks like Theo and I can't seem to make out pharmacists anywhere. Could be wrong though.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
    jervin007 wrote:

Not sure about that one man. Look like a piece of tape on his shirt. First word looks like Theo and I can't seem to make out pharmacists anywhere. Could be wrong though.
    Actually, yeah, I think you might be on to something there. I've always thought that's what it was, but now that I look closer, it does just look like a piece of tape. jimed knows more about this night than I do.
  • fsu2626fsu2626 Posts: 371
    Looks like it says: Theo is in for Rockin
    fsu2626 wrote:
    Looks like it says: Theo is in for Rockin
    You should try out for Wheel of Fortune with those skills! That's gotta be it.
  • fsu2626fsu2626 Posts: 371
    edited March 2010
    I went to the Boston show that night, wish I could have ended up at the Toad. Went my next trip to Boston, cool place.
    Post edited by fsu2626 on
  • Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    fsu2626 wrote:
    I went the Boston show that night, wish I could have ended up at the Toad. Went my next trip to Boston, cool place.

I can't believe he would show up there right after a concert at the garden. My buddy went to the show and lives a couple of streets away from the Toad. Who knew?

btw, The Toad is known for having great acts nightly for free and you never know who is going to stop by.
  • ML162321ML162321 Posts: 15
    I went to the concert that night and literally live 2 minutes walking distance from Toad. I think about how I missed him there every time I go by. So sad. And so unlikely he'll go back since people will be expecting it...