BUFFALO HOTEL PRICE INFO

pearljamnewfpearljamnewf Posts: 233
edited March 2010 in The Porch
So here is some HOTEL info for anyone looking to book in DOWNTOWN BUFFALO.

These are prices from the hotel directly. via phone I called them all on Saturday March 20th....

*Adams Mark $139
*Comfort Suites $119 (free breakfast, free shuttle to airport, on train route 200feet away from door free trip down to HSBC stop)
*Hampton Inn $189
*Holiday Inn $129
*Hotel Layfayette Not available, closing Feb 1
*Embassy Suites $219
*Hyatt Regency $143
*DoubleTree $144
*Best Western Inn $146
*Lenox Hotel $69

I booked at the Comfort Suites, because I will need a ride to airport and this place has a free shuttle service, so I'll avoid the $30 cab from downtown, or shitty bus trip, it offers a free breakfast, and it's a quick walk from the Greyhound bus station (coming from Cleveland) IT is also on the subway system route with a stop 300feet from their door that is FREE and offers a 4-5min trip south with a stop at HSBC.

Once I decided on the Comfort Suites I did find a website with cheaper prices than I got via telephone, and I booked Comfort Suites tax in for $103 via this site. The site was called EasyClickTravel.com

Priceline doesn't work well for Buffalo from what I could tell, there are only a couple of Downtown hotels, with the majority near the airport, I couldn't see a way to filter out what I didn't want.

Anyone else have anything helpful for people still hoping for a deal....?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    I have added this info to my hotel wins/reference thread, currently on page 2 of the porch.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=127021
  • Yeah I noticed, Thanks, that's a sick thread, especially if you can keep up with it! Good luck!

I like how you include the member names that are staying at each hotel. Awesome Job!
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    *Adams Mark $139

Got this for $65 on priceline today -- definitely seems like a very close hotel for the show!
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    drsluggo wrote:
    *Adams Mark $139

Got this for $65 on priceline today -- definitely seems like a very close hotel for the show!

i think that one is on hotwire for 79

i ended up using ccard points for the holiday inn downtown ... but adams mark was also fairly low in "points"