Priceline: Boston Hotel

dont_go_on_medont_go_on_me Posts: 877
edited March 2010 in The Porch
After a weeks of trying, finally got a hotel for May 17-20th. 3.5 stars with a bid of $105 in the Quincy Market and Copley Square won the Boston Park Plaza Hotel. Normally books for $230. Looks pretty decent, especially for the location and price.

I couldn't get Priceline to accept anything under $100 between 3-4 stars. I also got clarification that they would have accepted a bid of $127 for a 4 star in Copley Square or Quincy Market area.

Just thought I'd give you all a heads up as I know how helpful these threads can be.
"I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    I remember that hotel! Met some great people there after the shows when the hotel bar closed long before last call!!! Really nice hotel but the toilet is like the ones in high school-old fashioned! :lol: The staff and door man was super nice and gave us perfect directions around town.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • SENROCK wrote:
    I remember that hotel! Met some great people there after the shows when the hotel bar closed long before last call!!! Really nice hotel but the toilet is like the ones in high school-old fashioned! :lol: The staff and door man was super nice and gave us perfect directions around town.
    Sounds like fun and appreciate the info! I'm happy with the deal given the high prices of downtown hotels.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV