Pearl Jam Set List LEAKED?

CosmoCramerCosmoCramer Posts: 571
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Dont know if this has been posted or not. A friend of mine told me about this on a local radio stations web site. A setlist 6-7 weeks before a show?

http://www.x103.com/pages/webguy.html
Indy 2000
St. Louis 2000
Champaign 2003
Indy 2003
St. Louis 2004
Cincinnati 2006
Indy 2010
Hampton 2016
Lexington 2016
EV Bourbon and Beyond 2017
Chicago N1 2018
Chicago N2 2018
Nashville 2022
St Louis 2022
Oklahoma City 2022
Denver 2022
Chicago N1 2023
Chicago N2 2023
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    I'd doubt it. Doesn't Ed normally do it hours or minutes before the show?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • jcfranzjcfranz Posts: 168
    Doubt it considering Eddie makes up the setlist the day of the show....
    It's easy to grin, When your ship comes in, And you've got the stock market beat. But the man worthwhile, Is the man who can smile, When his shorts are too tight in the seat
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    if that proves to be the actual set list ill run around the porch naked.
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • FirstExitFirstExit Los Angeles Posts: 973
    This is totally 100% legitimate.

I assure you.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    jcfranz wrote:
    Doubt it considering Eddie makes up the setlist the day of the show....
    this
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    If it was 6 or 7 minutes, maybe. Another thing....no offense to Indy, but 30 songs?
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,950
    PJ_Lukin wrote:
    If it was 6 or 7 minutes, maybe. Another thing....no offense to Indy, but 30 songs?
    Could happen. Close to norm these days?

Likely someomes dream set.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    This looks like a setlist when Ben Harper was opening and def like an Australia encores...
  • Bu$chlagerBu$chlager Posts: 498
    I Got You?

Has this been covered recently? The only version I've ever heard was from the Binaural tour.
  • Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    edited March 2010
    drsluggo wrote:
    This looks like a setlist when Ben Harper was opening and def like an Australia encores...

That's a best guess based on what they played in Australia.
    Post edited by Paul Andrews on
  • Newch91 wrote:
    while i agree most with this statement, philly #4 was done a few days before hand and given to the event staff...
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Gmoney wrote:

Who's porch? :lol:
    Newch91 wrote:
    while i agree most with this statement, philly #4 was done a few days before hand and given to the event staff...
    a few DAYS before? I kind of doubt it... why soundcheck Black Red yellow if they never had any intention of playing it?

I can see the morning of, but not days before.
  • It's the 11/25/09 setlist with a few changes. Does anyone seriously believe this could possibly be a set list written for May? If so, I have seats right next to Matt Cameron I can sell you for MSG2.

BTW -- I was sitting in the front row on the left side of the stage above the floor at the last Philly show. The Spectrum people on the floor let us see the set list, and it wasn't all that accurate anyway.
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    Suziemay wrote:
    Gmoney wrote:

He's this guy who hangs around sometimes.....squirrely fellow, up to no good.

Ohhhhh you mean *whose* porch....I see now. :lol:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Thats a great setlist, i'd love that @msg.
  • he's "seen it online"? lets be honest if such a setlist where floating around it would have ended up here at some point. i bet that its just their way of promoting the show by showing a potential good set list and trying to hype up the show. its not wrong per say, they're saying hey these are songs they could play and its true...but no way is it the legitimate set list.
    PJ: Hartford 6/27/08 Mansfield 6/30/08 Philly 3 Oct. 30 2009
    Philly 4 Oct. 31 2009 Hartford May 2010 Boston May 2010 MSG 1 May 2010
    EV: Albany 1 and 2 June 2009 Providence June 15 2011 Hartford June 18 2011
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Preparing a setlist is something any of us could do pretty easily. This is just some stoned intern putting words on paper.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    Suziemay wrote:
    Gmoney wrote:

This porch!! ;)
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    Not real, they don't play Indifference that early, besides wouldn't they have locked this thread?
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • 5vs1wma5vs1wma Posts: 38
    It's the 11/25/09 setlist with a few changes. Does anyone seriously believe this could possibly be a set list written for May? If so, I have seats right next to Matt Cameron I can sell you for MSG2.

BTW -- I was sitting in the front row on the left side of the stage above the floor at the last Philly show. The Spectrum people on the floor let us see the set list, and it wasn't all that accurate anyway.

The setlist the staff get is usually 65-75 percent accurate. I saw the set list for the Tampa show in '08 that was given to the floor staff and Jeremy was on the list along with 3 other songs that were not played that night. Some songs were crossed off, some rearranged, it looked like a mess. I was thinking what the f--- is this?
    You think I have my eyes closed?!.....
  • Why Go to open -- Why Not!
  • Not a great setlist to me at all.
    "The world is dangerous, feel safe here tonight..." EV 9/17/06

38+6 shows at the age of 27 and counting...but still no Undone

My podcast: Hotel Manager Talk- Dedicated to Hotel Employees, tell your friends. http://www.HotelManagerTalk.com
  • acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    Zactly, as folks have said:
    1) Some setlists are prepared by special friends and given to Eddie a bit early (but this early?)
    2) The setlist is a pretty standard run of the backspacer tour, laughin at RM w/o Ben harper (doubtful, but...)
    3) This setlist will prove to be 60-70% accurate simply because those are the songs in heavy rotation right now and folks will say, 'See? Told Ya!'
    4) Servered hand... sheesh, is that like the new Even Flow?!?!?!
    [sic] happens
    There is NO way they would prepare a setlist 6-7 weeks early and pass it around... there's just not a chance.

And if you were thinking that is possible, just take the Aussie/NZ shows and then look at this. Someone took a mish-mash of those shows and put it here for this setlist. They won't play RM/indifference in the 1st encore w/o Ben Harper and probably won't do anymore than YL after rockin in the free world...
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    HELLO PEOPLE .... EFF THE SET LIST

:D CHECK OUT THE NCTNA BRACKET THEY GOT GOING!!! :D
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    This is just plain crazy.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    Why Go
    Corduroy
    Animal
    Got Some
    Hail Hail
    Severed Hand
    Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
    Even Flow
    In My Tree
    Johnny Guitar
    Amongst The Waves
    Daughter
    Gonna See My Friend
    Given To Fly
    Unthought Known
    Lukin
    Blood
    Do The Evolution

Encore 1
    Just Breathe
    Red Mosquito
    Indifference
    State of Love and Trust
    The Fixer
    Porch

Encore 2
    Throw Your Arms Around Me
    Jeremy
    Rockin' In The Free World
    Alive
    I Got You
    Yellow Ledbetter

Nice set list!!!

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    I've seen the band backstage writing songs to play for at least the encore, so I doubt this is anywhere near real. Plus the band has to choose based on their personal energy level too, I'm sure.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    sadly no binaural. looks accurate to me!