Shot in the Dark - Either MSG show - Need 1 ticket

FarmerGFarmerG Posts: 1
edited March 2010 in The Porch
This is a shot in the dark but why not try.

Made the mistake of logging for the pre-sale and realizing that my membership expired in 2 weeks (it expired in the past and I lost my 1990 seniority so I didn't what to make that mistake again), I added it to my cart prior to trying to purchase MSG #1 tickets.

Got an error that tix had to be purchased separate (I'm out of practice...it's been 7 or 8 years...cut me some slack :-) ). Anyway, due to web site loads, by the time I cleared my cart, tickets were gone.

Then I was out of town and offline and missed the additional TM pre-sale.

I did get tickets to night #2 but here's my issue.

My wife works in NYC 1/2 of the time so we're going to mesh schedules and hit the show and make a mini-vacation out of the deal.

However, our weekend lodging is being provided by one of my best friends who is temporarily working in NYC and has a Manhattan condo. Original plan was to take him on 3/20 and Connie on 3/21. Now he's now left out in the cold after I got him all jacked up about seeing his 1st PJ show.

So I'm hunting a single so he doesn't miss out on the best rock show on earth. Preferablly 3/21 but would take 3/20 and be stoked.

So if there is an angel out there, please send me a sign.

Peace,

FarmerG