My Fiance' is excited to see Pearl Jam

ARazorbackguy1ARazorbackguy1 Posts: 456
edited March 2010 in The Porch
After 3 years of her having to listen to me tell her how great the band is and listening to countless boots on long road trips, she is going to finally get her chance to see them live!

Last night we were discussing the upcoming show in KC and she mentions that had she not seen Eddie Vedder solo show in Memphis last June, she would not be nearly as excited. She said that even the boot of that show doesn't compare to the atmoshere and awesomeness of Eddie's voice live and that if she had only heard my PJ boots, she wouldn't be that excited.

I have to agree with her to an extent. Live on Two Legs is the live album that turned me on to PJ back in the day. It was and still is BAD ASS!

Anyway, all that said, I am excited to finally share my PJ experience with the one I love.
Straight down the center for a hot chicken dinner!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,454
    After 3 years of her having to listen to me tell her how great the band is and listening to countless boots on long road trips, she is going to finally get her chance to see them live!

Last night we were discussing the upcoming show in KC and she mentions that had she not seen Eddie Vedder solo show in Memphis last June, she would not be nearly as excited. She said that even the boot of that show doesn't compare to the atmoshere and awesomeness of Eddie's voice live and that if she had only heard my PJ boots, she wouldn't be that excited.

I have to agree with her to an extent. Live on Two Legs is the live album that turned me on to PJ back in the day. It was and still is BAD ASS!

Anyway, all that said, I am excited to finally share my PJ experience with the one I love.
    Nice!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • PJ5a1PJ5a1 Oceanside, NY Posts: 446
    Took my girlfriend to see pearl jam in Philly night 4. Some 40 plus songs later she is now mad that she can't see them this tour due to work.

She never understood why I could never get enough of them until she saw them.

It's a special feeling when you see the band you love with the person you love most, especially when they play songs that express the feelings you have for the one you do love most.
    If I were Eddie Vedder, would you like me any better? - Local H
  • I'm getting married April 17th, so she will be my wife by the time KC comes around. I plan on playing Just Breathe at the wedding :) Should be cool to hear that live with her as well.
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,454
    I'm getting married April 17th, so she will be my wife by the time KC comes around. I plan on playing Just Breathe at the wedding :) Should be cool to hear that live with her as well.
    Sounds like YOU have a fun filled year planned!!! CONGRATS!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • I'm getting married April 17th, so she will be my wife by the time KC comes around. I plan on playing Just Breathe at the wedding :) Should be cool to hear that live with her as well.
    Sounds like YOU have a fun filled year planned!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Thanks man