Comments

• Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    johnny_depp.jpg

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    Aside from Eddie of course, I have lusted after this man for over 30 years!! I think he is super sexy. :mrgreen:
    NeilPeart.jpg
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    sons-of-anarchy.jpg

it makes me laugh when i think he was lloyd on undeclared :lol:

Charlie9.jpg

undeclared.bmp
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • Options
    pineapplesandwaves.pineapplesandwaves. GTA Posts: 1,808
    sons-of-anarchy.jpg

Charlie9.jpg

undeclared.bmp

I only know him as Lloyd and didn't realize that was him in the first photo. What is he doing now?
  • Options
    Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    sons-of-anarchy.jpg

Charlie9.jpg

undeclared.bmp

I only know him as Lloyd and didn't realize that was him in the first photo. What is he doing now?

he has the lead role in the series sons of anarchy about a motorcycle club
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    mindi wrote:
    Aside from Eddie of course, I have lusted after this man for over 30 years!! I think he is super sexy. :mrgreen:
    NeilRollgif.gif

Your image is too big to quote. :D

Ahhhh YES....*THE PROFESSOR* one THE best drummers in the world.....
    The Art of a Drum Solo...Neil Peart...R30

YYZ...The Rhythm Method....Neil Peart

neil-peart.jpg

peart.jpg

TOrox2.jpg

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    Yep sexy sexy Neil!! Over thirty years!!! :o
    Talented and gorgeous!!

Thanks for all the awesome pictures :mrgreen:
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Eddie, Eddie, Eddie for me!!! & definitely no-one blonde! :evil: Have never found a blonde person sexy in my whole entire life! Anyway, back to Ed, Ed, Ed, Ed.................... sexiest man alive for me right now!!!!!!!!! Looks amazing, sings amazing, writes amazing songs, loves New Zealand & used to(?) play drums!!! hubba hubba OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007

johnny-depp-tourist.jpg

It's *ED*...No wait!
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    g under p wrote:

peart.jpg

Peace

It's ""DAVE A""... hahaha... :P
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    & definitely no-one blonde! :evil: Have never found a blonde person sexy in my whole entire life!

Tall, dark, and handsome. :thumbup:
  • Options
    hugh_jackman.jpg

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Starfall wrote:
    Since Jared Leto has a band would he count as both ?

he was the first thing that came to my mind.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Claireack wrote:
    aragorn2.jpg

smart, sexy, writer, musician, photographer, artist, outdoorsman and slayer of ringwraiths. WINNER!!!!!
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Claireack wrote:
    aragorn2.jpg

smart, sexy, writer, musician, photographer, artist, outdoorsman and slayer of ringwraiths. WINNER!!!!!

droooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllll :D
  • Options
    blenderman69blenderman69 philly Posts: 2,104
    since i'm a dude,i have no friggen idea.but the wife and daughter are gaga over those two dudes from twilight.as for me i vote for peter from the family guy :lol:
  • Options
    cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    young_bruce.jpg

Young Bruce.....ooohhh..... :shock:
  • Options
    the wife and daughter are gaga over those two dudes from twilight.

We all have our preferences, but I really don't get the appeal of either. Especially the really young one. He's 16-17 and middle-aged women are gaga over him.

My 17-year-old brother works at a movie theatre. There was a group of two mothers with their two pre-teen daughters and he was trying to explain the movie, Remember Me (?), to one of the mothers. My brother, for the life of him, couldn't remember the name of the main guy from Twilight who is also in Remember Me. He said, "It has that really pale and scrawny guy from Twilight in it." Well, the one middle aged women and two pre-teen daughters jumped down his throat... "He's not pale and skinny... he's gorgeous... how could you say that..." etc. etc. :lol: Don't mess with middle-aged women and pre-teens. :) My brother now knows to remember all the names of current heartthrobs so as to avoid a any future confrontations. :)
  • Options
    carl1.jpg

I wrote you a song. It is called "I'm gonna rock you all night long" and then in parentheses "til the break of dawn."
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    those two dudes from twilight:

:sick:

Edit - just thought about it and they're not both horrible, but just really can't see how Robert Pattinson (or whatever his name is) is attractive.
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    those two dudes from twilight:

:sick:

Edit - just thought about it and they're not both horrible, but just really can't see how Robert Pattinson (or whatever his name is) is attractive.
    my vote still goes to peter griffen from family guy
  • Options
    hahaha :lol::lol::lol: ...your too funny!!!!!! i told you peter was sexy!
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I didn't think he was a very good actor in that movie Constantine, but I think Gavin Rossdale is adorable.
    I know, I've met him when he was in the band Institute.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    the wife and daughter are gaga over those two dudes from twilight.

We all have our preferences, but I really don't get the appeal of either. Especially the really young one. He's 16-17 and middle-aged women are gaga over him.

My 17-year-old brother works at a movie theatre. There was a group of two mothers with their two pre-teen daughters and he was trying to explain the movie, Remember Me (?), to one of the mothers. My brother, for the life of him, couldn't remember the name of the main guy from Twilight who is also in Remember Me. He said, "It has that really pale and scrawny guy from Twilight in it." Well, the one middle aged women and two pre-teen daughters jumped down his throat... "He's not pale and skinny... he's gorgeous... how could you say that..." etc. etc. :lol: Don't mess with middle-aged women and pre-teens. :) My brother now knows to remember all the names of current heartthrobs so as to avoid a any future confrontations. :)

I'm more than middle aged and I like that skinny, pale twilight man. I am in the queue for the New Moon movie at the library (hey, it's free....I'm the 71st person.)
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    R.I.P. Heath HeathLedger.jpg

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Jonnhydepp.jpg

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad