MSG** 10C ticket section speculation

nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,351
edited March 2010 in The Porch
It appears from reading where people got tickets during the ticketmaster presale, and public on sale that the best seats people got were in the 100's section and some of those were behind stage. It looks like 10C seats will be the entire floor, the loge sections in a semi circle going from aprox 83, through 97, continuing across at 43, up to about 48 (basically from half court to half court, facing the stage). the prime loge seats are mainly season subscriber and inner msg hookups so they will either use them or they will list them on the scalper sites at obnoxious costs, and lastly the side 100's section. Anyone agree? im a high number so unless i get some miracle and win the lottery im looking at side 100 sections i guess. did anyone through any ticketmaster sale get seats in the side loge or on the floor? my guess is no but am curious to hear what the best seats anyone got were so far, and then everything better than that will be 10 club correct? i dont think 10c will be in the 200 or 300 will they?

also remember last time at msg they were selling the posters out front so people were just walking up at 3pm w/o even a ticket to the show and buying them all to scalp on ebay..
'98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
'06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
'09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
'11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
'14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
'16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
'17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1 '21 Jersey Shore '22 MSG  '24: MSG1, MSG2
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Dont try to speculate, its too tough a call.
    You can possibly wind up all the way in the rear floor sections ( this has happened before )
    Just be at ease that if you got a 10C ticket, yoiull have a good seat and youll enjoy the show.

I cant see 10C seating you up in the 300s, but who knows exactly how many seats were alotted for 10C,

we just dont know for sure.

Safe to say no matter where you wind up seating, you'll still enjoy the show , and the entire building will be literally rocking .

Enjoy.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,351
    my enjoyment of the show is not at all in question. its pearl jam at madison square garden. but its all part of the fun guessing where your seats are. i had section 108 row A for msg 2 in 08 (404xxx) , and was delighted . that seat in my mind was better than the rear floors.. in 2003 my friend who had a number around 290xxx had 300 section seats, so trying to see if thats a possibility again this time around..
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1 '21 Jersey Shore '22 MSG  '24: MSG1, MSG2
  • I'm not sure what is going on with tickets but I'm really disappointed that if we are going to get tickets at all it is going to be for an outrageous price and still behind the stage. I couldn't get them through the presale and when you try to get tickets from Ticketmaster you can only get scattered single seats. It makes me mad that people are on the internet selling hundreds of tickets at really inflated prices, how do they even get all these tickets- it sucks for those of us who really want to see the band! We love seeing Pearl Jam but it may not happen this time-
  • cippociappocippociappo Posts: 692
    nycrats wrote:
    i dont think 10c will be in the 200 or 300 will they?

I don't think they will be in the 300s.

I think that Philly '09 could be an ok indicator for MSG (both on the East coast, both concerts during short leg tours). I was on the side wing with my 420xxx 10C number, very very happy with the seats.
    Since a 420xxx number is considered pretty high, I don't think you could get seats that are much worse than those.

But again, it still depends on the agreement between the venue and 10C. For sure you'll be surrounded by fellow 10C members, so you're (we're) gonna have a BLAST :mrgreen:
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    for got to mention
    excellent resource

http://www.touringfans.net

you can register then get an idea of where your membership number may land you .

best of luck
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,351
    wow that touring fans website is a fun little nerdy site.. just signed up.. real cool thanks
  • RC153010RC153010 Posts: 864
    I have 300 number and i was not on floor. I was like first level behing floor. My guess is that u will be in 200. You are not going to have side level either. I hate to break it to you.
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    RC153010 wrote:
    I have 300 number and i was not on floor. I was like first level behing floor. My guess is that u will be in 200. You are not going to have side level either. I hate to break it to you.

Well nycrates has a high number and got good seats last time he says so you cant rule anything out i figure 400 numbers around that will be anyhwere from 100s to 200s based of things i been reading abt past shows and people that posted data and there 08 expierences
  • TUTMAN08TUTMAN08 Posts: 82
    In an earlier post someone commented on 10C seats being in the back on the floor. It can and does happen. We got last row floor and second last row floor 10C seats for Seattle in September. And most of the seats around us were filled through 10C.

I am not complaining - it was still great - but hard to see.