Bank Account/Tickets acting funny?

TaftTaft Posts: 454
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Anyone having a similar problem? I purchased tix to Boston, Hartford, and both NYC shows:

At first all 4 debits showed up on my bank account. Then a few days later, only the Hartford one was showing as being deducted from my balance. Now one NYC and Boston are showing as being deducted while the other NYC and Hartford are not?

What is going on???
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• when i bought my boston tickets the money showed up in my pending transactions the day after, then it was gone somehere in cyberspace on day 2(thurs)and when i checked again today it was posted to my account. i'm sure it'll be taken out monday if you got your conf. emails. no worries friend!
  • Oh, sweet! I was having that problem too. The Hartford show was pending for a few days, but today the transaction has disappeared and the money has returned to my account. But I got all my confirmation emails through the ten club. I was worried that I messed up by using a debit card instead of a credit card. But since you guys are having issues similar to it, I'm gonna assume that it's normal.
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,387
    They actually just put a hold on the funds when you ordered. They have to run the transactions later, and with the large amount of orders, I just assume that they haven't gotten through them all. Most banks return the funds from a hold after several days if it hasn't been deducted.
  • I called 10C just to make sure, and they said as long as the tickets are in your order history, you are good. Funds will come out in a few days
    1995: San Francisco, San Diego
    2000: Phoenix
    2008: Camden 2
    2009: San Diego, Philly 1, Philly 2
    2010: MSG 1, MSG 2
    2011: Alpine 1, Alpine 2
    2012: Missoula
    2013: Wrigley, Phoenix, San Diego, LA1, LA2, Oakland
    2014: Denver
    2016: MSG1, MSG2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1
    2022: San Diego, LA1
    2024: LA1
  • FirstExitFirstExit Los Angeles Posts: 973
    Same. Just gonna assume I have tickets lol.
  • PA-RVMPA-RVM Posts: 158
    Same thing happened to me. They put a hold on the 4 shows I bought. Then today they actually charged me for one NYC show, but the other 3 are no longer showing. Not even a hold.
  • i think the money was pending one day, back in my account for two days, then finally charged on the fourth day. way too stressful because i didnt have that confirmation email yet, but totally worth it in the end:)