Ten Club One extra ticket for Bristow 10C#145XXX

Hard2IMAGINE2007VICHard2IMAGINE2007VIC Posts: 638
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Whats up everyone! So I will likely have one extra ten club ticket for the Bristow show as my tour buddies will not be meeting me till Hartford. I have attended many PJ shows in the past by selling my extra fan club seat to another cool member, so I am looking to do the same this go around. I have meet some great people and hope there is a cool dude that likes to party a little and might want to go with another fan club member who has many PJ experiences to share over a beer or 5!!! I don't get shit face drunk but I like to rock out at the show and this tour will be my #63 to 68th shows in NYC. I plan to stay in Washington DC closer to White House area so I can sight see before catching bus to Hartford. If you are interested in buying the extra ticket it will be face value. Send me a PM and let me know what you think. I usually get many responses due to my ten club number so please be patient and I will respond when I get a break from my 60 hour work weeks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Posts: 1,901
    Whats up everyone! So I will likely have one extra ten club ticket for the Bristow show as my tour buddies will not be meeting me till Hartford. I have attended many PJ shows in the past by selling my extra fan club seat to another cool member, so I am looking to do the same this go around. I have meet some great people and hope there is a cool dude that likes to party a little and might want to go with another fan club member who has many PJ experiences to share over a beer or 5!!! I don't get shit face drunk but I like to rock out at the show and this tour will be my #63 to 68th shows in NYC. I plan to stay in Washington DC closer to White House area so I can sight see before catching bus to Hartford. If you are interested in buying the extra ticket it will be face value. Send me a PM and let me know what you think. I usually get many responses due to my ten club number so please be patient and I will respond when I get a break from my 60 hour work weeks.
    PM SENT :)
  • The guy who was going to buy my extra ten club ticket was injured and can't go anymore so I still have one extra 10 club ticket (#145XXX) available for the Bristow show. I had a deal worked out with the last guy to pick me up in Downtown DC (Where my hotel is) on the way to the show and I am hoping to find a similar arrangment since I will be arriving to DC May 15 around noon and will not have a car. If this sounds like something that will work for you, shoot me a PM and we can discuss details for having a great time.

Thanks,
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    I had a deal worked out with the last guy to pick me up in Downtown DC (Where my hotel is) on the way to the show and I am hoping to find a similar arrangment since I will be arriving to DC May 15 around noon and will not have a car.

You may want to consider arriving two days earlier, to catch the show.

13-May Bristow, VA Jiffy Lube Live
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • that is so funny... I made a typo and I know the show is on the 13th! Good looking out!
  • Ticket is still available...
  • sunday bump