I wonder if we're related to pearl jam members?

iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
edited March 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
wouldn't that be exciting to find out you're are related to someone like pj members or maybe Chris Cornell, etc.

did you see that ancestor.com show where lisa kudrow went to poland to meet a relative who survived? they thought he died 60 yrs ago. he didn't know she's an actor from "friends" but the younger relatives were excited that they were related to her.
9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
10/10 - Brad in B'more
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    My Grandads surname is McCready... and his lineage is western scottish / irish.. so somewhere way way way way down the line there is the faint possibility that he might be related... but it'll be like 19th cousins removed or some crap :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • StarfallStarfall Posts: 548
    Don't know about related, but I do know certain women who would love... relations... with Pearl Jam members. :lol:
    "It's not hard to own something. Or everything. You just have to know that it's yours, and then be willing to let it go." - Neil Gaiman, "Stardust"
  • Brian B.Brian B. Posts: 1
    LOL. Love it.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    Starfall wrote:
    Don't know about related, but I do know certain women who would love... relations... with Pearl Jam members. :lol:

:D That is so true, when i was back stage with John Mayer I've never seen so many beautiful women wanting relations with a musician. The women were downright hot and that's saying a lot for the city of DC.

peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• StarfallStarfall Posts: 548
    g under p wrote:
    Starfall wrote:

:D That is so true, when i was back stage with John Mayer I've never seen so many beautiful women wanting relations with a musician. The women were downright hot and that's saying a lot for the city of DC.

peace

Saying a lot? Where do you think our elected officials get some action away from their wives? :lol:
    "It's not hard to own something. Or everything. You just have to know that it's yours, and then be willing to let it go." - Neil Gaiman, "Stardust"