A couple of vinyls for sale...

edited March 2010 in The Porch
Well, like many of you I'm going to be doing some traveling this year to catch some shows, and in order to help pay for expenses I've decided to sell a couple of vinyls. Both are factory sealed. This is what I've got and what I'm looking for:

Yield (sealed): $70.00 plus shipping
Pearl Jam (Avacado) (sealed): $70.00 plus shipping

The prices I came up with are basically an average of what these albums have sold for on eBay in the past. I'd prefer to sell them together, but will sell them seperately if those are the only offers I get. I haven't sold much on here in the past, but I did recently sell a vinyl to "theserialthriller" through these boards so he can (hopefully) provide you with some feedback about me if you're interested.

I guess while I have your attention I'll go ahead and put this out there as well...I also have an extra fanclub ticket to MSG night 1 if anyone is interested, just looking for face value and someone cool to sit with! My tenclub # is 321xxx.

Send me a PM if you're interested! Thanks, and I'll see you in Bristow and New York!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Just an update...I've gotten several requests for both the MSG night 1 ticket and the Yield vinyl. I figured the fair thing to do was to take the names of those who were interested, put them in a hat, and draw a winner. I have sent PMs to the people whose name I drew for the ticket and the vinyl. If they reply that they are no longer interested I will update you all again. Also, the Avacado vinyl is still available if anyone is interested, let me know!
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    great prices for sealed LPs! I have these opened, hmmm do I need them sealed to :?:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    To the OP, i'll take Yield for $70!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com