GOT SOME BUFFALO SEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mclairemclaire Posts: 61
edited March 2010 in The Porch
That was stressfull! I could only get 202 row 3! 6 tickets for family members. I could have gotten 108, but that's to the side of band and I don't want to see the side. I think I should have just gotten the 108 section. SHIT!!! Oh well, between me and my nephew we still have 4 10c tickets which are probably floor seats. See you all in B-LO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    108... yeah you should have gotten them. Mike's side? Are you nuts? :D
  • mclairemclaire Posts: 61
    108... yeah you should have gotten them. Mike's side? Are you nuts? :D

do you think my 10c seats are better than 108?
    iF THEY'RE 107! ;) I pulled one in 106 row 6 as a back up plan to being 24 rows back on the floor...
    iF THEY'RE 107! ;) I pulled one in 106 row 6 as a back up plan to being 24 rows back on the floor...

The stupid b on the phone told me to hang up at 11:57 cause she couldn't keep me on hold for more that 2 minutes. So when I hit flash and redial it was busy. And then I had to keep redialing for 5 minutes and then was on hold for 3 minutes!!! You know, I should have just asked her stupid questions until 11:58. The love for people is slipping away again. Oh well, live and learn.

How did you get through-phone or site?
    site... click click click click. persistence is the key... all i see on here is whining and impatience.... 2 negative assets to obtaining good seats.
    site... click click click click. persistence is the key... all i see on here is whining and impatience.... 2 negative assets to obtaining good seats.

Yeah, I did the clicking thing. It didn't work for me. Anyway, I just wanted some feedback. I'm not writing to attack fellow fans. Sorry if I made you call people whiny and impatient. I'm still grateful to the 10c for my seats. My cousin got 300 level somewhere. And I now definately know that 202 is better than 108 because of lighting equipment and sound equipement in the way. Good for you getting your seats. ;)
    I wonder how un-negative and patient people would be if they got sucky seats. It's really easy to act positive and patient after obtaing great seats, isn't it. I have a feeling my 10c seats are amazing! I'm happy! Like I said, it's easy when you have good seats! COGRATULATIONS ALL. :!: :D And another thing, the stage is raised so you would have to be 2 feet tall to not see anything on the floor. Taller people may be infront of you in higher seats where you have to look down at the band. If there's a head in your way, there's a head in your way. It's all the same. I say, the closer the better.