Columbus / Noblesville / Cleveland

gmonetgmonet Posts: 37
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Here's the deal. I'm solo this junket and fly in to Columbus on the 6th and leave Columbus on the 10th. I have 10c tix (144xxx) to all three shows and am looking for anyone that wants one or all three extras (face value of course). I'd also like to coordinate travel from hotel to venue in Noblesville. Not sure where I'm staying yet but I'm open to any good suggestions. I'm wading through the posts trying to figure this out but thought I'd throw up a flag and see what I get.

I'm also looking for a guy I know as "Nixon from Detroit" that I met in Philly. Are you on here?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• shellerizmshellerizm Posts: 127
    wow sweet deal dude - rock on! (love the flyers jersey :D )
  • we (my wife and I) are starting out in Columbus and then Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo . . . it should be fun little road trip!
  • PM Sent

Make your life a mission - not an intermission. - Arnold Gasglow
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    gmonet wrote:
    Here's the deal. I'm solo this junket and fly in to Columbus on the 6th and leave Columbus on the 10th. I have 10c tix (144xxx) to all three shows and am looking for anyone that wants one or all three extras (face value of course). I'd also like to coordinate travel from hotel to venue in Noblesville. Not sure where I'm staying yet but I'm open to any good suggestions. I'm wading through the posts trying to figure this out but thought I'd throw up a flag and see what I get.

I'm also looking for a guy I know as "Nixon from Detroit" that I met in Philly. Are you on here?

he gets on here time to time..... I shoot the crazy bastard a text for you.....
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • What's going on buddy? How can I be of assistance? Glad to see you will be going to these three I am going to them as well. Hit me up on pm.

Nixon in Detroit
    (presently in Chicago for AIC)
    Yellow Ledbetter is my least favorite song. Because as soon as you hear the first note you know it is time to say goodbye.