Did anyone get completely shut out of the NY show(s)?

2»

Comments

• PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    something is keeping me from going to NY shows I think....
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    CJMST3K wrote:
    If so, make yourself known here. Maybe someone will have a spare and PM you! :D

I know at least 10 people who got shut out completely. No TenC, No TM presale, No public sale, no nuthin'! I feel for them! and here's my plea for them. They are all die-hard fans and deserve to be there.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • ponner1usponner1us Posts: 738
    I got shut out. Need 2 to MSG 2.
    Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
  • embraceembrace Posts: 849
    Got the big door in face - need 1, ideally 2 to msg II. About to cave to the StubHub fkrs to sit behind the stage.
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    CJMST3K wrote:

I know at least 10 people who got shut out completely. No TenC, No TM presale, No public sale, no nuthin'! I feel for them! and here's my plea for them. They are all die-hard fans and deserve to be there.

really?
    wow!
    that IS sad!
    a colleague of mine, for the first time, tried for public tix for the friday show and scored em no problem. sooo happy for her. she's a BIG fan, originally from russia(tho spent a lot of her life in germany) and has never seen them live.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    CJMST3K wrote:

really?
    wow!
    that IS sad!
    a colleague of mine, for the first time, tried for public tix for the friday show and scored em no problem. sooo happy for her. she's a BIG fan, originally from russia(tho spent a lot of her life in germany) and has never seen them live.

I also spent 4 hours last tuesday, then tried TM presale, and public with no joy
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • VH123058VH123058 Posts: 151
    I got completely shut out. MSG1 or 2 please, I just want to be there with my wife for our anniversary. That would be my present from her.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    embrace wrote:
    Got the big door in face - need 1, ideally 2 to msg II. About to cave to the StubHub fkrs to sit behind the stage.

People will have loads of extra's on here and at the wishlist pre parties. Use stubhub as your last last option.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?