Beautiful Hartford... <3

Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
edited April 2010 in The Porch
If anyone has an extra 10C ticket or other, I would absolutely love to take it off your hands......

I know I will be missing an incredible night with all the amazing east coasters and I just can't miss it.

PM me por favor! :D

I know. These ticket threads are fucking annoying.... Desperate times
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    If anyone has an extra 10C ticket or other, I would absolutely love to take it off your hands......

I know I will be missing an incredible night with all the amazing east coasters and I just can't miss it.

PM me por favor! :D

I know. These ticket threads are fucking annoying.... Desperate times

I wouldn't say amazing but good luck on your ticket search anyway. ;)
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,445
    This is an annoying fucking thread!!!!!

hehehehehe

Oh wait, I mean a fucking annoying thread!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • FYI- I am going to bump the shit outta this til I find a ticket.

Annoying yet? You know what to do. :lol:
  • you've got your cities extremely mixed up if you're calling hartford beautiful........
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • you've got your cities extremely mixed up if you're calling hartford beautiful........
    Beauty follows pj...

And, after a few, it will be pretty fucking hot to me!
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    you've got your cities extremely mixed up if you're calling hartford beautiful........

I agree. I was watching Gangland yesterday and they had an episode about a Hartford gang in the late 80s/early 90s, Los Solidos...making me think twice about going to Hartford now.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,796
    Alot better place than it was in the early 90's that's for sure

watched ganglands yesterday featuring Hartford..... That place use to be a war zone

it was kinda scary making a liquor run by the crowne plaza in 08
    Newch91 wrote:
    you've got your cities extremely mixed up if you're calling hartford beautiful........

I agree. I was watching Gangland yesterday and they had an episode about a Hartford gang in the late 80s/early 90s, Los Solidos...making me think twice about going to Hartford now.

Dude!!!!! Haha

smurf should still be locked up
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

Dude!!!!! Haha

smurf should still be locked up

Haha!! You too? I'm surprised he's not dead yet or in jail.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    His bro got smoked.......
    Yup. Crazy shit. It's crazy that the feds had to get involved.
  • Sunday BUMP! :thumbup:
  • Bump!!!!

Looking for an extra for a friend, por favor!!