why now u dont bitching??

Comments

• Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I agree with both of you.
    Please know this...I love Boston!!!
    However, my mission for the day is clear...bash Dissidentman
    Sorry to all the innocent bystanders
    Tomorrow, I will find a New Yorker to bash, just to even out the playing field
    Watch out Binaural Jam :twisted: :lol:

Bash Dissidentman=Epic FAIL

*Microwaves popcorn, sits back to enjoy the show*

This has NC-17 all over it...
  • Options
    mj_popcorn.gif
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    mj_popcorn.gif

Come a little closer, I'll butter your f@!#**g popcorn.'"

diceman.jpg
  • Options
    Hey, I'm on your side in this one! Nobody puts D-man in a corner!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    God knows i love Bartenders. <-- that should be a bumper sticker.
  • Options
    ::Whipping Backspacer bouncy ball at BJ's head::
  • Options
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    Thats so fuckin funny. I loved it. I was wondering whatever happened to little Joey. However, and this is the case with all movies/shows/webisodes that involve the Boston accent (even if its being done by people FROM Boston), is that it always seems overplayed to me. I hear and speak with this accent every day of my life, so it's easy to spot people overkilling the words. Don't even get me going on The Departed. Biggest overacting job EVER. And Diane Lane from The Perfect Storm. I want to jam a #2 pencil in my ears hearing her say her lines in that film.
  • Options
    ::Whipping Backspacer bouncy ball at BJ's head::

Not-amused-harry-potter-9914370-425-444.jpg
  • Options
    Thats so fuckin funny. I loved it. I was wondering whatever happened to little Joey. However, and this is the case with all movies/shows/webisodes that involve the Boston accent (even if its being done by people FROM Boston), is that it always seems overplayed to me. I hear and speak with this accent every day of my life, so it's easy to spot people overkilling the words. Don't even get me going on The Departed. Biggest overacting job EVER. And Diane Lane from The Perfect Storm. I want to jam a #2 pencil in my ears hearing her say her lines in that film.

:lol::lol:
    I didnt really notice the accent from you too much
    some are heavier than others i guess
    depending on what part of boston u are from??

For some reason I imagine Unlost having a thick bostonian accent tho...why is that??
    Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned
    :?: :?:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553

For some reason I imagine Unlost having a thick bostonian accent tho...why is that??

Because I do
    :oops:
    At least, that's what I'm told from people who don't know how to talk correctly. Which is everybody outside Suffolk County.

When I was grad school faculty I used to give the lecture on cardiovascular nursing. The students were from all over the US. I could never get through the first 10 minutes without stopping to acknowledge the smirks when I'd talk about "the haaht" and "cahdeeack" surgery.
    :evil:
    That's the way it's supposed to be said. I know that. I work at a Hahvahd hospital, after all.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,313
    1000 post bitchers :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Because I do
    At least, that's what I'm told from people who don't know how to talk correctly. Which is everybody outside Suffolk County.

When I was grad school faculty I used to give the lecture on cardiovascular nursing. The students were from all over the US. I could never get through the first 10 minutes without stopping to acknowledge the smirks when I'd talk about "the haaht" and "cahdeeack" surgery.
    That's the way it's supposed to be said. I know that. I work at a Hahvahd hospital, after all.
    :lol::lol::lol: You're so awesome, unlost. When I went to Seattle a few months ago, everyone was like "Talk Boston to us. It sounds so cool." Twisted, it's probably from spending so much time around you CT weirdos recently that my accent has diminished.
  • Options
    1000 post bitchers :D

that's a lot of bitchin
  • Options
    I hear and speak with this accent every day of my life, so it's easy to spot people overkilling the words. Don't even get me going on The Departed. Biggest overacting job EVER. And Diane Lane from The Perfect Storm. I want to jam a #2 pencil in my ears hearing her say her lines in that film.

Because I do

Unlost.... Zing 8-) :? :lol: :P

Fenway...wierdos? it must be all that time u spend in library...continuing education reinforces the alphabet....and the use of the letter "R"

Dissidentman...I havent forgotten...Ive wasted more than half of my work day here and havent cut on you in the last few posts...I'll think of something...In the mean time, research this for when I visit your bah....
    Kansas City Ice Water (shot) ...thats with the "r".

And a little bit more to hold you over...
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0_crtdW2lsk8ycJErtdbOiAWOFflveJNXIa7piF6Wa2oBYLs&t=1&usg=__gqaztX6Ot6KKPduMyyzwSBpYHGk=
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcKZ5LQcFFuPjfObDC-z1C0K6aWVIH5G-kY7kJhpPSspjHh-M&t=1&usg=__eMZirG7jR2PfCD3CDLDNY-JraEI=

• Options
    1000 post bitchahs :D

fixed

• Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    1000 post bitchahs :D

fixed

Bitchaaaaahhhhhhs.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Η tweeting έκανε να χάσουμε τη βαθιά του ανησυχία που υπήρχε γύρω από το χρόνο αυτό το νήμα ξεκίνησε. :)
  • Options
    Unlost.... Zing 8-) :? :lol: :P

Fenway...wierdos? it must be all that time u spend in library...continuing education reinforces the alphabet....and the use of the letter "R"

Dissidentman...I havent forgotten...Ive wasted more than half of my work day here and havent cut on you in the last few posts...I'll think of something...In the mean time, research this for when I visit your bah....
    Kansas City Ice Water (shot) ...thats with the "r".

And a little bit more to hold you over...
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0_crtdW2lsk8ycJErtdbOiAWOFflveJNXIa7piF6Wa2oBYLs&t=1&usg=__gqaztX6Ot6KKPduMyyzwSBpYHGk=
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcKZ5LQcFFuPjfObDC-z1C0K6aWVIH5G-kY7kJhpPSspjHh-M&t=1&usg=__eMZirG7jR2PfCD3CDLDNY-JraEI=

What the??

No origami for you!

Picture+5.png
  • Options
    Η tweeting έκανε να χάσουμε τη βαθιά του ανησυχία που υπήρχε γύρω από το χρόνο αυτό το νήμα ξεκίνησε. :)
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: ok...you need alot of work for speak Greek..try Greekglish..
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: ok...you need alot of work for speak Greek..try Greekglish..
    Haha... I guess Google translator needs to be re-written! Darn ;)
  • Options

Loosely translated to:

"Your Mother was a hamster and your father smells of elderberries "
  • Options
    Willow?
  • Options

Loosely translated to:

:cry::cry::cry::cry: Dissidentman... What?, What have I ever done to you to deserve this?
    Actually, my mother is very kind woman and is a fellow 10c member. I agree my father smells but it is something much worse than those berries...

Dimi - what I actually was trying to say was that all this anxiety today reminded me of the time of year when your thread became the *star topic* on the forum. It made me recall how much fun it was and how jovial people could be. It made me smile. :P
  • Options
    Dimi - what I actually was trying to say was that all this anxiety today reminded me of the time of year when your thread became the *star topic* on the forum. It made me recall how much fun it was and how jovial people could be. It made me smile. :P
    give it a couple of days and will be top again.. :lol:;)
  • Options
    Loosely translated to:

:cry::cry::cry::cry: Dissidentman... What?, What have I ever done to you to deserve this?
    Actually, my mother is very kind woman and is a fellow 10c member. I agree my father smells but it is something much worse than those berries...

Dimi - what I actually was trying to say was that all this anxiety today reminded me of the time of year when your thread became the *star topic* on the forum. It made me recall how much fun it was and how jovial people could be. It made me smile. :P[/quote]

It's not my fault, I was raised poorly.
  • Options

Are you my father??? :o:o :shock: :x
  • Options

:shock: :lol:
  • Options

It's possible.