Options

why now u dont bitching??

Comments

• Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Anybody else think in your head or even actually say "Why now you don't bitching??" in real life social situations after reading this thread? :D

I hear it in Ed's voice! I still can't figure out what tune it is to in my head yet. I have to concentrate a bit harder to figure that one out :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459
    Suziemay wrote:
    Anybody else think in your head or even actually say "Why now you don't bitching??" in real life social situations after reading this thread? :D

I hear it in Ed's voice! I still can't figure out what tune it is to in my head yet. I have to concentrate a bit harder to figure that one out :lol::lol::lol:
    after they play freebird in berlin :mrgreen: :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
  • Options
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    anus ankle soupanus ankle soup massachusetts Posts: 123
    bovy_j wrote:
    Just leavin' a post to say I posted in this thread.
    ;)
    :lol::lol::lol: ....
    :lol::lol::lol::D

.this is the first time in my life that i laugh so hard with a mistake i made :D
    what mistake?
    How I choose to feel is how I am.
  • Options
    after they play freebird in berlin :mrgreen: :roll:

cause im as free as a bird now
    why now bird dont changing
    ***Desperately looking for a Pearl Jam Phillies themed Oct. 31 Philadelphia shirt in M or L. Got one you don't want/need? Help a brother out!
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,212
    edited March 2010
    They've blocked it! They've blocked my t-shirt, magnet & pin order! :evil: The order went through over the weekend then today I got an e-mail that says bla bla bla...."Design contains text or image that is in violation of an individual’s rights of celebrity/publicity. If you are interested in purchasing Official Licensed Merchandise from Zazzle please visit: http://www.zazzle.com/brands"........ So, they've blocked it! GRRRRRRRRRR! I did order it from http://www.zazzle.com bla bla so WTF are they on about? Someone there's blocked the ordering! I've e-mailed them to say well take the products of the website then! Grrr. Not happy! :x
    Post edited by morello on
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    This saying fits well with the Iraq war.... Why now u don't bitching ??
    Where have all the anti-war protester's gone ? :o
  • Options
    KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Options
  • Options
    24154381467687479553462.jpg
  • Options
    jmurrayjmurray Stratham, NH Posts: 3,538
    morello wrote:
    They've blocked it! They've blocked my t-shirt, magnet & pin order! :evil: The order went through over the weekend then today I got an e-mail that says bla bla bla...."Design contains text or image that is in violation of an individual’s rights of celebrity/publicity. If you are interested in purchasing Official Licensed Merchandise from Zazzle please visit: http://www.zazzle.com/brands"........ So, they've blocked it! GRRRRRRRRRR! I did order it from http://www.zazzle.com bla bla so WTF are they on about? Someone there's blocked the ordering! I've e-mailed them to say well take the products of the website then! Grrr. Not happy! :x

Got the same e-mail from them this morning.
  • Options
    I'm not sure why everyone seems surprised that there would be an issue with creating/selling a shirt that says "Pearl Jam" ... ;) I'm sure someone can think of a creative way to associate it to PJ without saying PJ ...
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,091
    I'm not sure why everyone seems surprised that there would be an issue with creating/selling a shirt that says "Pearl Jam" ... ;) I'm sure someone can think of a creative way to associate it to PJ without saying PJ ...
    The more surprising thing to me is that there is more than one person who would actually wear those shirts. 8-)

This thread was hilarious at first, but I don't get the cult following that has ensued. Am I alone here?
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    BeerBaron wrote:
    The more surprising thing to me is that there is more than one person who would actually wear those shirts. 8-)

This thread was hilarious at first, but I don't get the cult following that has ensued. Am I alone here?

me mr baron.
  • Options
    Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:

nope...not alone....&...

i'm throwing my beer on any asshole that makes this a t-shirt! ;):mrgreen::lol:

unless it's D...i'll let him slide....but the rest of you....this is fair warning! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    MK1980MK1980 Nottingham, UK Posts: 291
    This has to be the funniest thread ever...sure one ticket to see Pearl jam in London cost me an even ten hours at work, but...four days off around the concert, a whole day on the fri of seeing lots of bands, going to London, with mates...enjoying the british summer, sipping a cool, frothy beer, then the pinnicle of the evening - Pearl Jam - you can't buy that...it's joi de vie :)
    How I choose to feel is how I am...I will not lose my faith, It's an inside job today.
    Manchester Aug 17th 2009
    Hyde Park June 25th 2010
    Manchester June 20th & 21st 2012
    Leeds July 14th 2014
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    So this thread in not Pearl Jammy enough now? :lol:
    So they moved it to AET?

I think now you do bitching...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    So this thread in not Pearl Jammy enough now? :lol:
    So they moved it to AET?

I think now you do bitching...
    What?! Now if this doesn't warrant some good ol' bitching, then I dunno what does... ;)
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

• Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    i don't get it
    oh well
    who gives a fuck
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Does this mean those porch dorks are going to follow this thread over to the aet? That's it, I'm outta here!
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    eyedclaar wrote:
    porch dorks
    Mmmh, pork chops... *drool*
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

• Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Yeah, after moving this to AET, why now u dont bitching?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    Yeah, after moving this to AET, why now u dont bitching?
    +1 :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    OK..here,just need to say this...really all this so funny,and this is nothing infront what happens in my facebook acount,i think my name is why not ,than Dimitris
    i dont now legal stuff but if the shirt isnt legal,and its against the law 10c have the right to block it..
    and the meaning of the thread that become a slogan was not bitching,so no need u people to be angry..
    and for all there is a solution.u go to a shop make stamp and write what ever u like in a shirt..
    as for me...just need to say that 22th Dublin,when boys are on stage,ill point Mike from 1st row...
    to take alook in my fuckin shirt..yes will say in exelent Greekglish
    WHY NOW U DONT BITCHING??