why now u dont bitching??

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    why now u dont touring??
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    why now u dont take so longing to start touring??
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
    why now u dont taring amsterdaming?
    why now you dont playing In Hiding at Manchestering?? :lol::lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
    why now u dont playing Ghosting at Berlining?
    why now you dont playing Lukining twoing???
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    why now u dont be sunscreening..... :fp:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    why now you don't be proposing?
    why now you don't be proposing?
    i dont knowing what u talking abouting.. :lol::lol::lol:
    why now you don't be talking kinky?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    why now u dont knoodling?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    :lol::lol:
    why now you don't be driving? :lol:
    why now u dont pushing the brakeing with the footing??
    why now don't you be blushing? :oops:
    why now u dont passing the speeding limiting??
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    why now I have too many things to be bitching about?
  • Eliot RosewaterEliot Rosewater Posts: 2,659
    why now u don't fuckerous??
    :lol::lol::lol:
    :lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    why now u dont hookying
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    why now you don't be answering and replying?
    why now u dont touring with meing Turtleing??

Ahh someone's playing mindgames it seems...when people don't respond to me in a timely manner I respond by saying I WILL NOT BE IGNORED!!!! and keep sending periodically. Your time is important too!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    why now u dont make time off requests so damn hard. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Ahh someone's playing mindgames it seems...when people don't respond to me in a timely manner I respond by saying I WILL NOT BE IGNORED!!!! and keep sending periodically. Your time is important too!
    Typical men at work. They want their shit done efficiently yet they can't respond efficiently. So to the bottom of my to do list they go. That'll teach them

But in general....I hate when people don't respond. It drives me bat shit crazy
    81 wrote:

Better not be bailing on hooky day :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Typical men at work. They want their shit done efficiently yet they can't respond efficiently. So to the bottom of my to do list they go. That'll teach them

I hate that as well!!! SO MUCH!!!!! You tell 'em!
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Hooky day? Do I dare ask? :lol:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

takes 10 friggen minutes to figure out where to go in our online timeoff request system. :fp: :fp: :fp:

to log in, you need a company code....you would think it might have something to do with our company name.

you woudl be wrong. it's a 5 letter/number combo that has zero meaning too me. :roll:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg